• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Has the ship left? 4 DAYS already. When is PAP going to arrest them? Wait for Xmas is it?

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
"I volunteer to go front line and fire torpedoes and missiles....."
"Ya ccb Malaysian ships already in our waters...….Time to open fire not talk!....."

:rolleyes:.. wah-lau…. cannon until like dat... AWOL and dare not even post at " the madam wong thread"...
.. still want to go front line, fire missiles.... better you stick to fire BIG CANNON :roflmao: :roflmao:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
"I volunteer to go front line and fire torpedoes and missiles....."
"Ya ccb Malaysian ships already in our waters...….Time to open fire not talk!....."

:rolleyes:.. wah-lau…. cannon until like dat... AWOL and dare not even post at " the madam wong thread"...
.. still want to go front line, fire missiles.... better you stick to fire BIG CANNON :roflmao::roflmao:
I already posted there and caught @musashi red handed dare not answer my questions because all the answeres are NO NO NO i.e no similarity and yet you can blatantly tell ccb lies say I dare not go to that thread. That’s how ccb Malaysians are. Proven and yet ignore proof and churn out more lies. You ccb Malaysian son of whore pick a man to fight lah useless ccb man aggressive bullying a woman using ccb lies! Damn shameless.

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
[
Spore got submarine right? Time to send the submarine to poke this ccb Malaysian ship asshole from behind! That’s being competitive and doing to ccb Malaysians what they always do to others attacking people from behind!

Malaysia also got submarine under Ah Jib he bought from the Russian, as one Mudlaysian MP put it! Stinkapoor Sub can go under
water whereas ours only can Float!! LOL!!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
[

Malaysia also got submarine under Ah Jib he bought from the Russian, as one Mudlaysian MP put it! Stinkapoor Sub can go under
water whereas ours only can Float!! LOL!!
Are Russian submarine really so no standard? I thought they are supposed to be a super power.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Was Najib having an affair with the Mongolian model? N Rosmah was the one that arrange her liquidation?
I read that the girl helped to broker the deal and subsequently blackmailed him about him getting a cut from the deal. Or is it called extortion?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not smart to extort when one is in The lion's den.
Ya tell that to stupid sinkie traitor dogs here using mudland to hit out on PAP. Sinkies should know NEVER to get into dealings with gangsters or thieves. Never know when they will turn to eat you instead.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hey ccb league aggressive bully no one is talking about dicks ok. You want to suck dicks go ahead yourself.
no need to be shioked or awed. for sure can break hymen.
1544378958456.png

1544379197838.png

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Malaysia to keep vessels in disputed waters while talks ongoing with S'pore, says Dr M
image: https://www.thestar.com.my/~/media/...hash=D0DA580BE6DFBBE5E83CE341854D26798ECB27D7
dr-m2.ashx

Tun Dr Mahathir Mohamad giving the closing address at the Anti-Corruption Excellence Award at the Malaysian Institute of Integrity on Monday, Dec 10
KUALA LUMPUR: Malaysia will keep its vessels in the disputed waters between the country's maritime border with Singapore while talks are ongoing, says Tun Dr Mahathir Mohamad.

The Prime Minister said that Malaysian vessels will be in the area until a decision has been reached.

ADVERTISEMENT
"At the moment, because there is no decision, the vessels are there.

"Singaporean vessels are there, our vessels are there," he said.

He added that the relationship between the two countries is "good".

"We will discuss with Singapore. We do not want to argue with Singapore.

"Sometimes, there are overlapping (boundary) claims and we can solve this with discussions," he said at a press conference after giving a closing address at the Anti-Corruption Excellence Award at the Malaysian Institute of Integrity here on Monday (Dec 10).

Foreign Affairs Minister Datuk Saifuddin Abdullah had said that a meeting will be held with Singapore soon to resolve the maritime and airspace boundary disputes.

The issue started with the declaration by Malaysia, published in the Federal Gazette, of an alteration to the Johor Baru port limits on Oct 25.

Singapore protested the move, claiming it was done unilaterally.

Last Friday (Dec 7), Malaysia sent Singapore a diplomatic note, proposing both sides to “cease and desist” sending assets to the disputed area, pending discussions on outstanding maritime boundary issues.

Later that night, Singapore’s Ministry of Foreign Affairs rejected the proposal and called on Malaysian vessels to leave the area.

At the same time, Malaysia announced that it would not allow Singapore to implement the Instrument Landing System (ILS) and ILS Approach Procedures for Seletar Airport.

Malaysia also wanted to reclaim its airspace in phases, which is managed by Singapore since 1974 under the Operational Letter of Agreements between Kuala Lumpur and Singapore Area Control Centres Concerning Singapore Arrivals, Departures and Overflight (LOA 1974).

Read more at https://www.thestar.com.my/news/nat...ing-with-spore-says-dr-m/#ky8xiBgpFlWaBV1q.99

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Malaysia to keep vessels in disputed waters while talks ongoing with S'pore, says Dr M
image: https://www.thestar.com.my/~/media/...hash=D0DA580BE6DFBBE5E83CE341854D26798ECB27D7
dr-m2.ashx

Tun Dr Mahathir Mohamad giving the closing address at the Anti-Corruption Excellence Award at the Malaysian Institute of Integrity on Monday, Dec 10
KUALA LUMPUR: Malaysia will keep its vessels in the disputed waters between the country's maritime border with Singapore while talks are ongoing, says Tun Dr Mahathir Mohamad.

The Prime Minister said that Malaysian vessels will be in the area until a decision has been reached.

ADVERTISEMENT
"At the moment, because there is no decision, the vessels are there.

"Singaporean vessels are there, our vessels are there," he said.

He added that the relationship between the two countries is "good".

"We will discuss with Singapore. We do not want to argue with Singapore.

"Sometimes, there are overlapping (boundary) claims and we can solve this with discussions," he said at a press conference after giving a closing address at the Anti-Corruption Excellence Award at the Malaysian Institute of Integrity here on Monday (Dec 10).

Foreign Affairs Minister Datuk Saifuddin Abdullah had said that a meeting will be held with Singapore soon to resolve the maritime and airspace boundary disputes.

The issue started with the declaration by Malaysia, published in the Federal Gazette, of an alteration to the Johor Baru port limits on Oct 25.

Singapore protested the move, claiming it was done unilaterally.

Last Friday (Dec 7), Malaysia sent Singapore a diplomatic note, proposing both sides to “cease and desist” sending assets to the disputed area, pending discussions on outstanding maritime boundary issues.

Later that night, Singapore’s Ministry of Foreign Affairs rejected the proposal and called on Malaysian vessels to leave the area.

At the same time, Malaysia announced that it would not allow Singapore to implement the Instrument Landing System (ILS) and ILS Approach Procedures for Seletar Airport.

Malaysia also wanted to reclaim its airspace in phases, which is managed by Singapore since 1974 under the Operational Letter of Agreements between Kuala Lumpur and Singapore Area Control Centres Concerning Singapore Arrivals, Departures and Overflight (LOA 1974).

Read more at https://www.thestar.com.my/news/nat...ing-with-spore-says-dr-m/#ky8xiBgpFlWaBV1q.99
What a senile logic! Spore ships are not in mudland waters while the talks are going on ok? Don’t act blur and innocent when you are invaders. Damn DISGUSTING.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN you fucking bitch put ccb at jb while kpkb talk about mudland disgusting slut bitch damn disgusting KNN
Hey I am a diam suay investor in mudland that get evil in return for my kindness. What is so disgusting to tell the truth about you ccb Malaysians being thieves slanderers and harassers compared to your evil and disgusting lies of me. Mudland sluts and sons of sluts are calling others what you are yourselves. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Malaysia see sinkie as part of their territory.
Is it? Then can I also see their petrol as mine? Where is their petrol found? PAP should park our ships or whatever drilling vehicles in mudland water or land to drill their petrol while the talk is ongoing to apply Mahathir logic back on mudland.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
What a senile logic! Spore ships are not in mudland waters while the talks are going on ok? Don’t act blur and innocent when you are invaders. Damn DISGUSTING.
This Mahathir is obviously senile and not fit for leadership. He should do a dementia check to assess his suitability to lead a country. And a Singaporean has a right to comment that of a ccb leader that is stealing from my territory. I am protecting my country my home for myself ok.