• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Has the ship left? 4 DAYS already. When is PAP going to arrest them? Wait for Xmas is it?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
old coot madhatter just in Sinkieland 12Nov (last month),LHL had obviously upset the sly fox, now under seige from Putra jaya...

being the petty woman he is, she is venting frustration on leong sze hian due to poor anger management.
This is very poor logic as I know how ccb Malaysians like kt latha can attack others without you doing anything to them. The problem with ccb league people is as long as you don’t suck up to them, they get upset and will do bad things to you. So my sympathies lie with LHL!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You need guts to act. Less so for talks.
Hey mudland dog, I know you are taunting us. The problem with sinkies is disunited and selfish, so only talk and talk and no one like kim to be the good but not nice guy ready to push the nuclear button.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey mudland dog, I know you are taunting us. The problem with sinkies is disunited and selfish, so only talk and talk and no one like kim to be the good but not nice guy ready to push the nuclear button.
KNN don't jjww so much don't think my uncle don't know you now very scare of pap launch war with mudland you will be taken as hostage by mudlander and whore house confiscated and other investments all down the drain KNN KNN KNN

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN don't jjww so much don't think my uncle don't know you now very scare of pap launch war with mudland you will be taken as hostage by mudlander and whore house confiscated and other investments all down the drain KNN KNN KNN
Your ccb Malaysian slut league ccb mouth open only all ccb lies of me. I scared of what when I was even prepared to donate my houseS to OLD mudland govt then.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your ccb Malaysian slut league ccb mouth open only all ccb lies of me. I scared of what when I was even prepared to donate my houseS to OLD mudland govt then.
But not donate to this gangster NEW mudland govt. Can’t stand their act nice best actor ccb face!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
When is Pinky going to SUE the malaysians for Defamation and Trespass ???
Oh I miss this post. Damn pathetic sinkies cannot differentiate between theft and defamation and harassment. Well I can because I am a victim of three distinct crimes by ccb Malaysians.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ya obviously not. Need citizens like Hua mulan to help them to win battle against barbarians?
In the cartoon movie Hua mulan use arrow to hit and release a snow ball avalanche to win the barbarians. PAP need hua mulan citizen to help release torpedoes or missiles on barbarians Malaysian government ships?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
In the cartoon movie Hua mulan use arrow to hit and release a snow ball avalanche to win the barbarians. PAP need hua mulan citizen to help release torpedoes or missiles on barbarians Malaysian government ships?
24DBA187-DEE6-4B1D-A158-B9395EC6EB68.jpeg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hua mulan with no ammunition also can create avalanche to kill whole army of barbarians. What is PAP with ready ammunition waiting for? More disgusting acting from best actor ccb Malaysian barbarians SAY they follow law while being lawless and unreasonable to invade Spore with their ccb ships?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hua mulan with no ammunition also can create avalanche to kill whole army of barbarians. What is PAP with ready ammunition waiting for? More disgusting acting from best actor ccb Malaysian barbarians SAY they follow law while being lawless and unreasonable to invade Spore with their ccb ships?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh the latest is I am in the same league as Hua mulan citizen both can and willing to help PAP to release torpedoes and missiles on ccb Malaysian barbarians!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh the latest is I am in the same league as Hua mulan citizen both can and willing to help PAP to release torpedoes and missiles on ccb Malaysian barbarians!
Hey I am trained to use AR15 last time. Release torpedoes and missiles should be a piece of cake to me.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hey I am trained to use AR15 last time. Release torpedoes and missiles should be a piece of cake to me.
torpedoes and missiles are shaped like dicks. you are too fixated lah. must relac a bit, drink some egg nog, and think of sitting down by christmas tree where cones and balls are hanging.