• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Happy valentine day Irene Yeoh

IreneYeoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, a little smile, thanks. I still read this forum when I'm free. But I dare not post too much anymore since everytime I posted, I got scolded and zapped for no reason. I'm replying to you since you mentioned my name, risking another round of scolding and zapping. But nevermind, happy Valentine's Day to you too.

I'm going on a date tonight. Not a steady boyfriend, just dated him twice. He's from Malaysia too, now PR in Singapore. I've warned him not to do a silly thing like giving me a bouquet of flowers in the middle of the street or in a restaurant. It's very embarrassing from past experience. I'd look silly carrying it all around.

Happy Valentine's Day to everybody here too. Take it easy if you have a date and don't worry if you don't have a date. There'll always be another day if it's meant to be. Valentine's Day can't help you too if it's not meant to be.

Last edited:

rectmobile

Alfrescian
Loyal
There has been a number of occasion that ladies trying to get my attention.. so sorry.. i don't want to go for any date at the moment. so Valentine Days please go and get someone else.. Tried of all the relation-bullshit at the moment.. taking a real long break...

Last edited:

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Yes, a little smile, thanks. I still read this forum when I'm free. But I dare not post too much anymore since everytime I posted, I got scolded and zapped for no reason. I'm replying to you since you mentioned my name, risking another round of scolding and zapping. But nevermind, happy Valentine's Day to you too.

I'm going on a date tonight. Not a steady boyfriend, just dated him twice. He's from Malaysia too, now PR in Singapore. I've warned him not to do a silly thing like giving me a bouquet of flowers in the middle of the street or in a restaurant. It's very embarrassing from past experience. I'd look silly carrying it all around.

Happy Valentine's Day to everybody here too. Take it easy if you have a date and don't worry if you don't have a date. There'll always be another day if it's meant to be. Valentine's Day can't help you too if it's not meant to be.

hi there

1. wishing you wonderful time today, ms irene.
2. happy valentine's day to you and your beloved ones.

rectmobile

Alfrescian
Loyal

someone in the forum said that you have a dick.

The Penetrator

Alfrescian
Loyal

Ok , enjoy your date , I wish he treat you well . I also get zap everyday by people but i dont care , reading your replies make my day special . Happy valentine day .

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You are reading this , and I made you smile :p

Penetrator, I just gave you points few days back out of pity for you.. This time I won't pity you again if you kana zap by the Bros here for posting a mushy thread like this specially for Miss Irene Yeoh.. For goodness sake, you could have just send her a Private Message wishing her Happy Valentines Day.. :rolleyes:

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Not to mention he'll be doing it to a guy.

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
Penetrator, I just gave you points few days back out of pity for you.. This time I won't pity you again if you kana zap by the Bros here for posting a mushy thread like this specially for Miss Irene Yeoh.

Penetrator sad lor. His hello baby Irene go dating some other guy LOL