• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Happy New 2O16 to all samsters

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hi, bros and sis, i, krafty, wish all a happy new year. may all good things come to us and all bad things go away. i am currently quite busy, will pop by whenever time permit. all the best in the coming new year. cheers...!!!:smile:

Alamakinky

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
All the very best for 2016 to you too krafty. May your plans bear fruit and your wishes come true.

hi, bros and sis, i, krafty, wish all a happy new year. may all good things come to us and all bad things go away. i am currently quite busy, will pop by whenever time permit. all the best in the coming new year. cheers...!!!:smile:

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Happy new year best friend. Last year I did not come in sbf for new year greeting and had a bad 2015. It's ending soon and looking forward to a better 2016.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
To all those sinkie ball-less shit losers who vote for PAP, go fuck your mother's phua Chee buy in the coming new year.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Happy New Year!
My Sbf resolution for 2016 is to continue to expose and tarok our resident loser.....Krafty the fucktard