• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Guys prefer gals boobs or asses or legs or curve waist?

Guys prefer gals boobs or asses or legs or curve waist?

• Total voters

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
guys prefer milfs with assets.
1593711525244.png

knowwhatyouwantinlife

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you want a girl who is good in bed go for big feet with smaller breasts...big ass need longer dick to do doggie...big breasts are usually overrated cos of the extra weight...long legs are good and if they are long and shapely will look sexy...as for waist plump girls are usually more horny and get very wet

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes. Ugly also never mind as long as horny.
Of cuz my this poll is taking as account of a chinese chio bu as this is for me!

As for shit skins gals, of cuz just hope a less dark tight pussy with no stinky smell and any any obese gals also can fk! And there would be for the shit skins!

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN option 4 should be slim curve waist KNN some fat waist also got curve KNN
Fat waist got curve meh? I nev seen b4! I remenber i fk a slender slim curve waist gal in a geylang brothel and i will still wont forget her! She is slender with nice curve waist! When do doggy, she move fwr and backward! I miss her alot as she left and the brothel boss say she went back china married with kids alrdy!

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fat waist got curve meh? I nev seen b4! I remenber i fk a slender slim curve waist gal in a geylang brothel and i will still wont forget her! She is slender with nice curve waist! When do doggy, she move fwr and backward! I miss her alot as she left and the brothel boss say she went back china married with kids alrdy!
Lucky husband. It could have been your kids she raised.

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lucky husband. It could have been your kids she raised.
We chinese do vice biz decently! Most china gal would ensure guys to wear condom and say no to aliens! I really cant forget her! I really miss her! My best experience with her is her doggy! Her doggy so far i tried she is the best! The best slim curve waist gal i met so far!

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
We chinese do vice biz decently! Most china gal would ensure guys to wear condom and say no to aliens! I really cant forget her! I really miss her! My best experience with her is her doggy! Her doggy so far i tried she is the best! The best slim curve waist gal i met so far!
To add on, she is tall and chio! I really miss her! I remember i ask her a question, do u take shit skin customer? She straight away say no and give me a fucking disgusting look! I was glad to her her ans and i told her that yes, u chinese shld not take aliens and she told me she die die also wont take them! She only take chinese customers!