• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Guys prefer gals boobs or asses or legs or curve waist?

Guys prefer gals boobs or asses or legs or curve waist?

• Total voters

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fat waist got curve meh? I nev seen b4! I remenber i fk a slender slim curve waist gal in a geylang brothel and i will still wont forget her! She is slender with nice curve waist! When do doggy, she move fwr and backward! I miss her alot as she left and the brothel boss say she went back china married with kids alrdy!
50a5f8109633bca1.jpg

c9e3c3e0-6922-0132-4362-0ebc4eccb42f.jpg

KNN

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
To add on, she is tall and chio! I really miss her! I remember i ask her a question, do u take shit skin customer? She straight away say no and give me a fucking disgusting look! I was glad to her her ans and i told her that yes, u chinese shld not take aliens and she told me she die die also wont take them! She only take chinese customers!
i
She dunno what she us missing. Once taken forever smitten. Might not take chinese anymore.

IMG-20200626-WA0007.jpg

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Naah! My old schoolmate who now lives in portland. He keeps sending these photos so i might as well share it here.
hanar, he was my schoolmate in heng a khe bong school and you either like bonking or go bonkers,
fugly and smelly chap and luckily i wasn't in his class - heng ahhhhhh! :cool:

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Naah! My old schoolmate who now lives in portland. He keeps sending these photos so i might as well share it here.
U did not send naked photos of them so that does not mean anything! Your schoolmate seem to be way older than her! He can just go to the street and find nigger gals!