• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Guy scammed by low IQ Mùd!!!?!?! Guess the race!!

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal

Carousell user offers to trade e-bike for e-scooter, makes excuses for not delivering: 'I'm eating, bro'​

The Carousell user offered to trade his e-bike for the e-scooter. photo_librarySee 20 More Photoschevron_rightchevron_left

Ong Su Mann mail

Posted on 06 September 2022 | 5,430 views | 4 comments | 67 reading now
Submitted by Stomper Chen

This story was submitted via Facebook. Click here to join our Facebook page.

All he wanted to do was to sell his e-scooter on Carousell.
But on Aug 29, Stomper Chen received an offer he did not refuse.
A Carousell user, whose name the Stomper later found out to be Faiz, offered to make a trade.
Faiz would trade his e-bike for Chen's e-scooter.
302612110_644960880173710_8772568198152985697_n.jpg

The Stomper agreed.
"He said he would engage a round-trip from a courier service to pick up my e-scooter, drop it off at his place and pick up his e-bike to deliver to me," recounted Chen.
"But after my stuff was picked up, he just gave all sorts of excuses for not delivering the e-bike."
One of the excuses that Faiz gave was he was trying to fix the e-bike. Another was that he was eating at his cousin's place.
eatingbro.jpg

rojak.jpg

After giving Faiz a day to deliver the e-bike, the Stomper made a police report.
"But at this stage, the police can’t do much as there was no money involved in the scam and he still does reply to my messages with excuses," he said.
In response to a Stomp query, the police confirmed that a report was lodged.
Chen decided to do some digging into Faiz himself.
"I looked through the people he had dealt with before and contacted them. There are people saying he was trying to scam them too, but they did not fall for it. Others did. Some informed me that he delivers for GrabFood usually from evening to the early hours and hangs around Bedok Mall to pick up orders."
This was also how he found out Faiz's name and address.
Then why doesn't the Stomper go get his e-scooter back from Faiz?
"I hope he will see Stomp and return it back to me on his own," said Chen.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just go to mudd's house and wipe out his whole family with a parang.

Last edited:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Carousell user offers to trade e-bike for e-scooter, makes excuses for not delivering: 'I'm eating, bro'​

The Carousell user offered to trade his e-bike for the e-scooter. photo_librarySee 20 More Photoschevron_rightchevron_left

Ong Su Mann mail

Posted on 06 September 2022 | 5,430 views | 4 comments | 67 reading now
Submitted by Stomper Chen

This story was submitted via Facebook. Click here to join our Facebook page.

All he wanted to do was to sell his e-scooter on Carousell.
But on Aug 29, Stomper Chen received an offer he did not refuse.
A Carousell user, whose name the Stomper later found out to be Faiz, offered to make a trade.
Faiz would trade his e-bike for Chen's e-scooter.
302612110_644960880173710_8772568198152985697_n.jpg

The Stomper agreed.
"He said he would engage a round-trip from a courier service to pick up my e-scooter, drop it off at his place and pick up his e-bike to deliver to me," recounted Chen.
"But after my stuff was picked up, he just gave all sorts of excuses for not delivering the e-bike."
One of the excuses that Faiz gave was he was trying to fix the e-bike. Another was that he was eating at his cousin's place.
eatingbro.jpg

rojak.jpg

After giving Faiz a day to deliver the e-bike, the Stomper made a police report.
"But at this stage, the police can’t do much as there was no money involved in the scam and he still does reply to my messages with excuses," he said.
In response to a Stomp query, the police confirmed that a report was lodged.
Chen decided to do some digging into Faiz himself.
"I looked through the people he had dealt with before and contacted them. There are people saying he was trying to scam them too, but they did not fall for it. Others did. Some informed me that he delivers for GrabFood usually from evening to the early hours and hangs around Bedok Mall to pick up orders."
This was also how he found out Faiz's name and address.
Then why doesn't the Stomper go get his e-scooter back from Faiz?
"I hope he will see Stomp and return it back to me on his own," said Chen.

The victim must be a retard to get scammed by a muud.