• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

GUY ITCHY MOUTH, SAYS PHOTO ON TOMBSTONE “CHIO SIA”, GHOST FOLLOW HIM HOME

Bangali

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://singaporeuncensored.com/guy...-on-tombstone-chio-sia-ghost-follow-him-home/

A netizen shared a story about how he was at Choa Chu Kang cemetery with his family visiting the grave of an ancestor when he made some rude comments about a stranger’s tombstone.

Things then took a turn for the worse after that.

Here is the story:

“I was with my family at Choa Chu Kang cemetery visiting one of the graves of our ancestor for Qing Ming festival a few years ago.

We were cleaning the grave and sweeping the leaves and dirt off the tombstone.

After that, me and my brother wandered off and we went to look at the other graves around us.

We came across this grave of a woman whose photo was black and white, and very old.

I muttered out loud to my brother: “Wah bro, see this chiobu, she damn chio sia!”

My brother smacked my head and told me not to talk rubbish.

That was that and soon we went home.

The weeks that followed were very strange to say the least.

I had a recurring dream of a woman standing by my bedside groaning at me.

In the dream I couldn’t make out her face as she was always looking away or down at the floor.

I would always wake up in the middle of the night in a cold sweat.

And then things escalated, I started seeing figures in my kitchen when i wake up to use to the toilet.

I would see a figure from the corner of my eye and when i turn to look at it, there would be nothing there.

I also kept feeling something or someone touching my leg when im sleeping.

Eventually i told my mother about it and she brought me to the temple to see a master.

The master told me that the spirit that was following me was from the cemetery and she thought I was interested in her, so she followed me home.

The master gave me a talisman and told me to burn some offerings and apologise.

My mother then brought me to the cemetery and we did as we were told, I said sorry for talking rubbish and my mother asked the spirit to leave me alone because I didn’t know what I was doing.

Eventually the “haunting” stopped and I never saw the spirit again.”

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
joker-heath-ledger.gif

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
https://singaporeuncensored.com/guy...-on-tombstone-chio-sia-ghost-follow-him-home/

A netizen shared a story about how he was at Choa Chu Kang cemetery with his family visiting the grave of an ancestor when he made some rude comments about a stranger’s tombstone.

Things then took a turn for the worse after that.

Here is the story:

“I was with my family at Choa Chu Kang cemetery visiting one of the graves of our ancestor for Qing Ming festival a few years ago.

We were cleaning the grave and sweeping the leaves and dirt off the tombstone.

After that, me and my brother wandered off and we went to look at the other graves around us.

We came across this grave of a woman whose photo was black and white, and very old.

I muttered out loud to my brother: “Wah bro, see this chiobu, she damn chio sia!”

My brother smacked my head and told me not to talk rubbish.

That was that and soon we went home.

The weeks that followed were very strange to say the least.

I had a recurring dream of a woman standing by my bedside groaning at me.

In the dream I couldn’t make out her face as she was always looking away or down at the floor.

I would always wake up in the middle of the night in a cold sweat.

And then things escalated, I started seeing figures in my kitchen when i wake up to use to the toilet.

I would see a figure from the corner of my eye and when i turn to look at it, there would be nothing there.

I also kept feeling something or someone touching my leg when im sleeping.

Eventually i told my mother about it and she brought me to the temple to see a master.

The master told me that the spirit that was following me was from the cemetery and she thought I was interested in her, so she followed me home.

The master gave me a talisman and told me to burn some offerings and apologise.

My mother then brought me to the cemetery and we did as we were told, I said sorry for talking rubbish and my mother asked the spirit to leave me alone because I didn’t know what I was doing.

Eventually the “haunting” stopped and I never saw the spirit again.”
He should have his phone's video camera ready on his hands before he falls asleep. Can wake up and post video Youtube let us see how chio the ghost is.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
On another note, how do our poodles handle paranormal cases. If I have furniture moving by themselves in my house, what can the poodles do ? How will they write their leeport ?

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What if the guy wanked off to her foto on the spot and ejaculated on it ? Will she appear in his dreams with a creampied face ?

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
When you visit the cemetery or columbarium, don't go straight home after your visit. You should go to a temple, or at least, a shopping centre with crowds.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ah Neh, what if someone stand in front of a Bahyi's grave and say loudly, "Bahyi what colour?" Will the Bahyi hantu come and poke his butthole at night?
When you sing an ah-neh song at an ah-neh cemetery, you will suddenly see many semi-transparent ah-nehs dancing to your tune behind you. It in their DNA to dance to any song even after death.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
When you sing an ah-neh song at an ah-neh cemetery, you will suddenly see many semi-transparent ah-nehs dancing to your tune behind you. It in their DNA to dance to any song even after death.

You won't be able to see them in the dark. Semi-transparent or not. Black + Black = Black.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You won't be able to see them in the dark. Semi-transparent or not. Black + Black = Black.
Very good point. I will strongly suggest bringing along this 100,000 lumens torchlight when visiting any cemetry at night alone. Any ghost will be blinded by the powerful blast of light.

Last edited: