• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Gurmit Singh tells spectators at reality show they are idiots - too big for his boots

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Gurmit Singh tells spectators at reality show they are idiots - too big for his b

lack of talent to you but stil drive lambo. Maybe its due to his hardwork. you want to complain about his hardwork too? His wife? His religion? His punjabi blood?
I heard he works very hard to por management's lampars.....maybe need to suck the odd dick or so too.

For entertainent industry.....lack of talent + hardwork = still untalented. It's amazing he can last so long and make money....unique only to sinkieland.

I dun have to complain about the other things you listed.
He himself rejected and denied his heritage....his own religion and punjabi blood....pretending to be white.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Gurmit Singh tells spectators at reality show they are idiots - too big for his b

I heard he works very hard to por management's lampars.....maybe need to suck the odd dick or so too.

For entertainent industry.....lack of talent + hardwork = still untalented. It's amazing he can last so long and make money....unique only to sinkieland.

He himself rejected and denied his heritage....his own religion and punjabi blood....pretending to be white.

How come a white keling can pretend to be white? At least those pure singhs sort of look like ang mohs but still that's pretty far off like a tibetian pretending to be a jap.

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal

Even if you want to suck also nobody wants.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

How come a white keling can pretend to be white? At least those pure singhs sort of look like ang mohs but still that's pretty far off like a tibetian pretending to be a jap.
just found info that this chow BAYI got jap blood from his mother side.....
apparently his mother is chinese/jap heritage.....probably remnants of WW2.
So he is a chap cheng mongrel of bayi/chinese/jap mix

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Even if you want to suck also nobody wants.
Glad to know you have found your own niche....sucking lambo owner's dicks.....or you just suck anyone driving a lambo? dun suck wrongly coz the driver could be just the saleman or mechanic.....remember to ask for car log card to verify.

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal

Glad to know you have found your own niche....sucking lambo owner's dicks.....or you just suck anyone driving a lambo? dun suck wrongly coz the driver could be just the saleman or mechanic.....remember to ask for car log card to verify.

Glad to know that you know your place. At least Gurmit is better than you suck or no suck.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Glad to know that you know your place. At least Gurmit is better than you suck or no suck.
better in what way?
You know me how?
I aint going to compete you with you over sucking lambo owners' cocks......or any cocks for that matter......is that what you mean by knowing my place?

Last edited:

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal

better in what way?
You know me how?
I aint going to compete you with you over sucking lambo owners' cocks......or any cocks for that matter......is that what you mean by knowing my place?

suck or no suck gurmit drives lambo. You drive wat?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

suck or no suck gurmit drives lambo. You drive wat?
then you drive what? haha knn dumbfuck loser....
Besides comparing cars.....need your help to see if my cock longer than his :biggrin:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

just found info that this chow BAYI got jap blood from his mother side.....
apparently his mother is chinese/jap heritage.....probably remnants of WW2.
So he is a chap cheng mongrel of bayi/chinese/jap mix

if you look at his face he doesn't even look like a typical singh. Looks more like those type of m&d/filippino mixed race he definitely doesn't even look indian and indians don't even really look white. U see how far off he is from looking white.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I see nothing wrong with what Gurmit said. The spectators are part of the show. If they are not interested to be part of the show, they can go home. If they want to be part of the show, then they have to follow what was expected of them to make the show interesting. Don't be an ass and spoil the show for everyone there.

THose spectators..are they paid by the organiser? Were they invited by the organiser? Did the spectators pay to be there? If they are paid than they must follow,,,if the answer is yes to the 2 latter qns..than spectators can do what they want...why must obey Kermit?? Kermit as MC is controlling the event not the spectators..he lucky he never kenna hantam..

what shit event is that anyway?

sam heng

Alfrescian
Loyal

Knn lao lan Singh only can thrive in Sinkieland's lousy tv industry.
Think he machiam superstar? Just lucky nia.
Fucker disown his roots, convert to christian, he fucking a Chinese cheeby he damn high class?
Drive lambo yaya papaya.

Well said!

jw5

Loyal

Did anyone watch the latest episode of the football reality tv show "The First XI"?
Hosted by Gurmit and Jean Danker, coached by botak superstar pundit and former Loverpool player Steve McMahon and "I scored the winner with my shoulder" former SG national player Sasikumar.

Especially the trialist goalie Clement Balakrishnan. :biggrin:
His team-mates commented that he talked too much.
He was pictured shouting and pointing at his team mates while a cross went over his head into the goal. :biggrin:
Self proclaimed former ACS boy, he declared that "the best was yet to be" after he was eliminated from the trials. :biggrin:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Fugly Vomit Singh speaks like he got a broomstick jammed in his asshole.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Fugly Vomit Singh speaks like he got a broomstick jammed in his asshole.

Did you know vomit considers himself super handsome and that he speaks exceptionally well. I mean he's a singh and not a chinese so his english is very good. Also he's jealous of miss universe contestants cos he prefers the audience to look at him.