• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Guess the race time!! Pilot and co pilot put air hostess in charge of flying plane.

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Guess the race time!! Pilot and co pilot put air hostess in charge of flying plan

I think one was taking a break and the other must be too tired or drunk and took off as well. .
hahaha...u are not only an idiot but a stubborn idiot......
sometimes i wonder how a man who claimed to be intellect can have zero cow sense to believe such a story.
u not only spout bullshits but are also good at spreading bullshits and true enough, u come out with your bullshit theory/assumption to add spice and pepper.....
truely a retarded bullshitter....

fact established.....
1. cabin crew (stewardess) were in the cockpit for extended time (what they do u all can speculate)
2. auto-pilot was accidentally disconnected...
3. cockpit crew (pilot/co-pilot) did not left the cockpit (together)

Last edited:

andyfisher

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Guess the race time!! Pilot and co pilot put air hostess in charge of flying plan

er jah, you kind of missed a little bit on the logic doggie dude:smile:

A plane needs to be airborne before it can crash.
If the plane gets into a snafu while on the ground, its not called a crash.

Jah can be forgiven for spouting nonsense, you cant expect much from a dog, but I am surprised our grammarian sam didnt pick this up. :biggrin:

WOW such achievements!!!!!! Amazing the shit skins didn't crash the plane before take off.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

er jah, you kind of missed a little bit on the logic doggie dude:smile:

A plane needs to be airborne before it can crash.
If the plane gets into a snafu while on the ground, its not called a crash.

Jah can be forgiven for spouting nonsense, you cant expect much from a dog, but I am surprised our grammarian sam didnt pick this up. :biggrin:

You dumb fuck a plane can crash even before it takes off it hits something before getting airborne that's a crash since when does a crash's definition have to be an air collision to be considered a crash? Idiot.

andyfisher

Alfrescian
Loyal

are you sure dog? you might actually have a point. not bad, you deserve a doggie biscuit :biggrin:
but just in case, can anyone verify please.

Can a plane crash while on the ground or only when in flight?

cheers :biggrin:
You dumb fuck a plane can crash even before it takes off it hits something before getting airborne that's a crash since when does a crash's definition have to be an air collision to be considered a crash? Idiot.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

are you sure dog? you might actually have a point. not bad, you deserve a doggie biscuit :biggrin:

After being shown your utter stupidity you still manage to act cool how thick is your hide?

sadshishamo

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Yeah the simple act of taking off from the assigned runway was something the Chink Pilots of SIA couldn't do. The Ah Nehs are flying aces in comparison.

Not entirely correct. One of the pilots was Malay.

sadshishamo

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I guess it 'crashes' if its on the ground too, just like cars crash into one another. The industry however uses the terms 'incident' or ' accident'

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal

The term used often by the industry for on the ground incident is "mishap". The word crash is always avoided as it tends to be alarmists and over the top for equipment of that size.

I guess it 'crashes' if its on the ground too, just like cars crash into one another. The industry however uses the terms 'incident' or ' accident'

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal

You are obviously suffering from severe compreh skills. No wonder you cant accept simple facts..

Two pilots have been suspended from an airline after they allegedly left an Airbus carrying 166 passengers on autopilot and air hostesses in charge while they slept in business class.
The Air India flight was travelling from Bangkok to New Delhi when both the co-pilot and the pilot left the cockpit after having spent some time instructing two flight attendants how to fly.

hahaha...u are not only an idiot but a stubborn idiot......
sometimes i wonder how a man who claimed to be intellect can have zero cow sense to believe such a story.
u not only spout bullshits but are also good at spreading bullshits and true enough, u come out with your bullshit theory/assumption to add spice and pepper.....
truely a retarded bullshitter....

fact established.....
1. cabin crew (stewardess) were in the cockpit for extended time (what they do u all can speculate)
2. auto-pilot was accidentally disconnected...
3. cockpit crew (pilot/co-pilot) did not left the cockpit (together)

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Bro , why you come in so late , you are the best person to come into this thread :wink: seriously I was waiting for your post :wink: please come in and share share leh .

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

So my term is correct. Planes can crash into objects before take up and some illiterate moron thinks that your explaination makes the usage of this verb redundant just that the industry uses different jargon that's all.

kemana

Alfrescian
Loyal

It's a step up for them, considering none of the females in the plane were raped. As far as we know

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

The term used often by the industry for on the ground incident is "mishap". The word crash is always avoided as it tends to be alarmists and over the top for equipment of that size.

Sadshishamo is the best person in Sammyboy to ask about commercial airlines .. Don't ask me why and how I know :wink: .

kemana

Alfrescian
Loyal

india-army-stunts.jpg

ah neh are better off flying this sort of plane.

Lol WTF is this shit

sadshishamo

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Bro , why you come in so late , you are the best person to come into this thread :wink: seriously I was waiting for your post :wink: please come in and share share leh .

Hi bro, the investigation is ongoing. If even one of the stewardesses occupied the pilot's seat it is already dangerous. If both of them sat in the seats its

far worse. If both cabin staff were in the pilots' seats and the pilots were not even in the cockpit, then thats criminal because at that point in time no

one is in control of the aircraft. The voice recorder may yield some strong clues as to what actually happened.