• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Guess the race: Quarrelling couple to see if public steps in to aid girl

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Good choice i say cos this race always abuse the females

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/d4nld_nQUR8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
in the 1980's before the k-pop fame, couples anyhow fight, slap, quarrel etc in the streets and that is considered normal.its a violent society.

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
lianbeng will siam far far away n not kaypoh in such family disputes or boy-girl quarrels! :biggrin: keep a safety distance better!

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal
The two things that caught my attention were the girl in the white skirt and the girl in the yellow dress.

Certainly not the couple quarreling......................... :wink:

Clone

Alfrescian
Loyal
dat day at geyland i saw 2 Vietbus catfighting. so who should I have offered my helping hand? :confused:

danielsim

Alfrescian
Loyal
lol. of the 3 they show, is 2 ang mohs who stepped in. shows a lot of sinkies bochup attitude. GOOD JOB

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Who cares about others couple relationship problem ?

The western chaps will usually show a small child being forcibly taken away, or someone pretending to get whacked up on the roadside, and see if passersby react.

This fucked up fellas show a normal quarrel and they expect to draw some moralistic conclusion from it.