• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Guess race? Which samester Fug pap n burn NPP

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
FB_IMG_15842259782907422.jpg
FB_IMG_15842259849079886.jpg
FB_IMG_15842259895035534.jpg
FB_IMG_15842259977891571.jpg
FB_IMG_15842260018624131.jpg
FB_IMG_15842260064908650.jpg

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
He should see the MP and fuck the MP.
The problem siva faced was he was not able to meet the mp faced to faced in the view of the public KNN which is the most crucial part in beating it to a pulp (as stressed by my uncle) KNN too bad oppie mp got this chance but never do rike what siva said "all I want is to meet the mp face to face in the presence of the public" KNN siva is almost there just lacking some proper planning and execution KNN

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
His exact words - "FARK THE PAP! FARK S'PORE! FARK THE PAP! CHAO CHEE BYE, LEE HSIEN LOONG! I TELL YOU, I COME TO KILL YOU LEE HSIEN LOONG! CHAO CHEE BYE! HI....! FARK YOUR MOTHER....!"

This will probably be quoted by the DPP in the Statement of Facts when that idiot is charged in court.
He has balls

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Im not interested in any anti pap sentiments from foreigners cause they mean nothing unless it's done by sinkies......but then the prospect of terrorism got me excited.....this plus Wuhan would be a double whammy

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Mosques everywhere are closed but churches are open and business as usual.

Is the PAP govt trying to say Muslims are unhygienic or the virus specifically targets Muslims? :wink: