• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Gruesome Murder In Jurong

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
thats why i always say....BosSam is scary....always wink openly at me. Everyone can see...i scared of him :confused:

hi there

1. aiyoh!
2. why are you so chicken hoh?
3. just don't look "straight" in his eyes mah!
4. plus protect your eyes.
5. hahaha!
6. sammy is harmless but mouthful.

GagakHitam

Alfrescian
Loyal
we have really exciting murders and killing here. Malaysia and Singapore are in the running for top position?

saratogas

Alfrescian
Loyal
mkjurong.JPG

Police officers carting away a bloodied mattress. TNP PICTURES: BENJAMIN SEETO

http://www.tnp.sg/content/gruesome-murder-jurong

WTF... Can't the police get a bigger transport for the mattress?! No shrink wrap so more... Maybe they can engage professional movers next time...

kiwibird7

Alfrescian
Loyal
WTF... Can't the police get a bigger transport for the mattress?! No shrink wrap so more... Maybe they can engage professional movers next time...

MINDEF got so many 3 tonners; cannot borrow one to use for transporting the mattress????

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
i try not to look la bro....but its like trying not to look at geylanguncle's stuff leh.....dun want to see but still see.

Sammy lure with his eyes and zap with his mouth eh? Tsk Tsk him.

hi there

1. aiyoh!
2. why are you so chicken hoh?
3. just don't look "straight" in his eyes mah!
4. plus protect your eyes.
5. hahaha!
6. sammy is harmless but mouthful.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Oh! That's ok

I thot attachment because you were member of 369

bro..i was never a gang member ..although last time secondary school days alot of my school mate jio me to join their gang ...i was hang out with them enough liao .

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i try not to look la bro....but its like trying not to look at geylanguncle's stuff leh.....dun want to see but still see.

Sammy lure with his eyes and zap with his mouth eh? Tsk Tsk him.

you still jee siao sam ....later he come up with 3D image avatar then you know :wink:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
More info and pics on her:

http://www.perfspot.com/profile.asp?uid=01EFE650-60B0-4277-AB3F-F0719D2E5453

About elsie lie

juz a normal gal looking for frens here... i m a chn n m still single ... hope to noe more frens like u!

Date of Birth:
Jul. 31
My Status:
elsie is at home
Marital Status:
Single
Sexual Orientation:
Straight
Ethnicity:
Asian
Height:
5' 2"
Body Type:
More to love
Zodiac Sign:
Leo
Smoke:
No
Drink:
Yes
Education Level:
Some College
admin clerk
Hometown:
jurong west, singapore

Colleges/Universities

Jurong Junior College
2004 - 2005

ce6204a3-fcd6-448f-8dea-335c2e1e84d9.jpg

6404a7f4-2f93-4bff-a21e-da4264881bb6.jpg

Once again, RIP Elsie Lie a.k.a 赖莲慈
For a Sinkie woman, and by typical Sinkie standards of beauty, you were genuinely one of the better-looking lasses. Lovely eyes.

coffeebean001

SPF should be more diligent and have a good sense to access the situation, you think the current poodles now have? Poodles can ask the lady if she needs protection or stay away from the man, he can also warn the man about the consequences of rash behaviours and such.

How u know what the police did or did not do? Do not judge unless u were there and witnessed what they did.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i was in gang before .....houGANG :p

PAPster : Hello, you don't talk loud, what's your gang who's your chief?

WPster : My gang is Hougang and my chief is LTK. More power than your stupid Eric or Desmond.

LTK happened to pass by with his bodyguards...

LTK : What's going on? Anything wrong can sit down talk until right.

PAPster : You don't yayah howlian, your MP also runroad already.

WPster : See lah, Mr. Low, this is how PAPsters talk and behave.

LTK : Nevermind, (turning to his bodyguards) Nam and Ram, I'm busy, please settle this.

Nam & Ram : OK, you go busy, this we settle. Don't worry.

That PAPster was never heard from ever since.

(The above is fictional and meant as satire for entertainment only. Please don't take it seriously.)

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Eye gouging post death is usually a sign of the criminal's extreme guilt. I'm sure friends of the killer will say they are shocked by his crime because he is usually a mild tempered man.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
April 1, 2012 - 12:39am

By: Maureen Koh

A Chinese Singaporean woman, 25, was slashed to death and her body parts gouged out or torn out, and flung out of a 14th storey window in Block 633 Jurong West Street 65.
Her Chinese Singaporean boyfriend, 38, was arrested at the scene and will be charged in court for murder today.

mkjurong.JPG

Police officers carting away a bloodied mattress. TNP PICTURES: BENJAMIN SEETO

The couple had moved into the flat, which they shared with three others, in January and had been heard quarrelling throughout the evening before gruesome murder was discovered.
Read the full story in The New Paper on Sunday (April 1).

http://www.tnp.sg/content/gruesome-murder-jurong

police need to take mattress for what ? other country no need what...........

u mean the guy dug out her organs and intestines and threw them out of the window ?