• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Gruesome Murder In Jurong

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
ya i followed that case too....drank the kids' urine too.

That one is perhaps the worst case. At least the curry case still not proven but Adrian Lim's case is quite fresh in my mind. Helpless innocent kids, tortured and rape before being murdered and he drank their blood. That is one effing sicko and I am glad he is dead.

groober2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
ya if planned then he should hang......but if happened during the heat of the argument then manslaughter i guess

This case is a pretty clear cut case as the police were there before it happened. Definitely the murderer will be hang, I have no doubt as I am sure the police did talked to them. Killing is one thing but dismembering a body is another.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

He electrocuted them right? But I think this Jurong case is as sickening as Adrian Lim's case. Normally, after he slashed her till she's dead, the next feeling he should have is fear(fear of the consequences) but he went on to mutilate her body.

groober2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
This case is a pretty clear cut case as the police were there before it happened. Definitely the murderer will be hang, I have no doubt as I am sure the police did talked to them. Killing is one thing but dismembering a body is another.

Forgot to add that he also threw part of the body out of the window. Killing in self-defence is one thing, but this is an overkill.

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
ah yes....this type of idiot sicko better to get rid of his DNA.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That one is perhaps the worst case. At least the curry case still not proven but Adrian Lim's case is quite fresh in my mind. Helpless innocent kids, tortured and rape before being murdered and he drank their blood. That is one effing sicko and I am glad he is dead.

My schoolmate's father was an ASP in the Prisons Service back then.. Used to visit my friend at his family's Prison Quarters home at Margaret Drive and listen to the prison's tales told by his father.. His father used to be from Changi prison in the 80s.. Told me that the Adrian Lim was indeed a bizarre and strange chap.. And he was quite cool as a cucumber few hours before his hanging..:eek:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Adrian Lim thorougly brainwashed his 2 wives in to listening to all of his instructions.. He even instructed one of his wives to have sex with his next door neighbour a Malay teenager.. The wife did just as he instructed..:eek: Read this in a book that I bought years back at MPH.. Can't remember the title of it..

groober2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
My schoolmate's father was an ASP in the Prisons Service back then.. Used to visit my friend at his family's Prison Quarters home at Margaret Drive and listen to the prison's tales told by his father.. His father used to be from Changi prison in the 80s.. Told me that the Adrian Lim was indeed a bizarre and strange chap.. And he was quite cool as a cucumber few hours before his hanging..:eek:

What sane person will be cool when he knows his death is a few hours away? I will be screaming and clutching the door and fighting all the way until they hang me.:biggrin: Only the insane and those who have accepted their fate will be cool.

If you recall the case, what sane person will leave bodies nearby for the police to investigate and eventually caught up with him? Something is not right and I think he is mad and he believed he is the re-incarnation of Kali.

Last edited:

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
hokkien say ...khee siow aredi....totally lost it in his frenzy

He electrocuted them right? But I think this Jurong case is as sickening as Adrian Lim's case. Normally, after he slashed her till she's dead, the next feeling he should have is fear(fear of the consequences) but he went on to mutilate her body.

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
yes i do recall that....later on i think the malays involved bomohs too.

Adrian Lim thorougly brainwashed his 2 wives in to listening to all of his instructions.. He even instructed one of his wives to have sex with his next door neighbour a Malay teenager.. The wife did just as he instructed..:eek: Read this in a book that I bought years back at MPH.. Can't remember the title of it..

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What sane person will be cool when he knows his death is a few hours away? I will be screaming and clutching the door and fighting all the way until they hang me.:biggrin: Only the insane and those who have accepted their fate will be cool.

If you recall the case, what sane person will leave bodies nearby for the police to investigate and eventually caught up with him? Something is not right and I think he is mad and he believed he is the re-incarnation of Kali.

He first learnt the dark arts under an Indon Chinese man by the name of Willie.. After '' graduation'', he was told by this Willie to learn the Hindu black magic.. Thats how all those child murders happened..

groober2011

Alfrescian
Loyal

Lucky teenager.:biggrin: Also because he could have ended up in the bathtub and getting his orgasms through electrocution.:eek: Wonder where is he right now?

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

bro, during my attactment in prison i also heard stories about him through those prison warders when he sleep his body did not touch the floor ...of course its just a rumours cause i did not see it with my own eyes . and his wife also very cool ..she can still sing song before her hanging hour .

groober2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
bro, during my attactment in prison i also heard stories about him through those prison warders when he sleep his body did not touch the floor ...of course its just a rumours cause i did not see it with my own eyes . and his wife also very cool ..she can still sing song before her hanging hour .

That is why bro you cannot get those that have conviction that their religion is the true one change their minds. No point in arguing because they truly believe.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
That is why bro you cannot get those that have conviction that their religion is the true one change their minds. No point in arguing because they truly believe.

bro...what you said is very true ..its difficult to change their mindset . but i like to jee siao them ..when i throw questions at them and they cant even answer me ,but they still die die want to believe ..its fun to see their face reaction ...priceless .

groober2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
bro...what you said is very true ..its difficult to change their mindset . but i like to jee siao them ..when i throw questions at them and they cant even answer me ,but they still die die want to believe ..its fun to see their face reaction ...priceless .

I have been to church and also seen many things that cannot be explained away easily. Same also for other religions and I think all these people have what is call faith. They don't reason as most non-believers like you and me do when we want some answers, because by reasons, there are no answers. I have difficulty in explaining but I can understand the believers and the non-believers as I am somewhere between. As long as their religion makes them a better person, I have no problems with that.

It is like the scientific experiment in quantum theory. Things don't exist when you look at them directly but they do exist when you are not looking at them directly.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I have been to church and also seen many things that cannot be explained away easily. Same also for other religions and I think all these people have what is call faith. They don't reason as most non-believers like you and me do when we want some answers, because by reasons, there are no answers. I have difficulty in explaining but I can understand the believers and the non-believers as I am somewhere between. As long as their religion makes them a better person, I have no problems with that.

It is like the scientific experiment in quantum theory. Things don't exist when you look at them directly but they do exist when you are not looking at them directly.

bro, i also been to churches and temples ...i enjoy their artwork but nothing more then that . yes , something cannot be explained but that does not mean its something supernatural ...it might just mean that we never really look into those " miracles " . coincident always happens but many ppl see it as miracles .

KoalaJack

Alfrescian
Loyal
Quarrel is quarrel. How can SPF arrest people for quarreling? Police duty is only to stop quarreling and affray. You want a NK or Burma style police state? After SPF left and they killed each other, is it SPF fault? Murder is murder. Then can SPF take action to arrest and charge the murderer. Law by law. Comprendez?

well said...you talked sense....thank you

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

999 real case or Singapore real crimes, or something like that. I used to have that book. There used to be those book fair in our schools selling story books. Enid Blyton, Singapore True Ghost Stories were the hot seller :biggrin: