• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Great News - More Useless Sinkies Laid Off - Make Way for Foreign Talents

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Of course la, in the working world we must daily connect or to say let your boss what you working on. You still need me to teach you this :coffee:

As for kow tow my boss, he paid me $7000 a month to be procurement/sourcing manager and he treated me well. I respected him :biggrin:
Seriously I am not good at connecting with bosses or people, but that doesn’t mean that I deserve sexual harassment.

Bad New Brown

Alfrescian
Loyal
I plan on becoming financially independent by age 35,or at least financially secure and able to meet basic survival needs indefinitely....300k at 7% which is 21k per year or nearly 2k per month which is sufficient....so whether or not I get fired is irrelevant.2k per month is enough to cover my basic needs,if i want more I'll just supplement it with a job.

Financial independence is not about retiring early,that itself is unimportant.but rather it's about regaining control of ur time and taking back ur life.its about retiring from mandatory labour,not labour of love and passion.

Good for you. In the last lap of my career, there is no room for failure.

I will strive a glorious win and the fighting for survival at workplace is definitely rewarding ($)

So who can say sinkie cannot be a winner in life.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I will strive a glorious win and the fighting for survival at workplace is definitely rewarding ($)

So ur definition of being a winner in life is battling a bunch of ceca and mudlaysian bitches imported trash everyday and fighting redundancy in ur final lap....like some loser old sinkie stuck in the lower echelons of management microminaging his almost non existent subordinates dealing with the same bullshyt for the past ten years desperately trying to look useful at the workplace so he doesn't get canned?imagine if the bright eyed twenty something year old you just starting down the corporate path could see u now.might as well go pick cardboard or something and save whatever dignity's left.

Quit this pointless struggle already,who knows maybe after u leave,u might find u were destined for something a little more,if u didnt alreat miss the forest for the trees,if u aren't too old and too late and broken down.maybe u might become the owner of a famous bakery and patisserie or Michelin starred chicken rice stall.

Bad New Brown

Alfrescian
Loyal
So ur definition of being a winner in life is battling a bunch of ceca and mudlaysian bitches imported trash everyday and fighting redundancy in ur final lap....like some loser old sinkie stuck in the lower echelons of management microminaging his almost non existent subordinates dealing with the same bullshyt for the past ten years desperately trying to look useful at the workplace so he doesn't get canned?imagine if the bright eyed twenty something year old you just starting down the corporate path could see u now.might as well go pick cardboard or something and save whatever dignity's left.

Quit this pointless struggle already,who knows maybe after u leave,u might find u were destined for something a little more,if u didnt alreat miss the forest for the trees,if u aren't too old and too late and broken down.maybe u might become the owner of a famous bakery and patisserie or Michelin starred chicken rice stall.

My definition of being winner in life is that I have to achieve my target set. Not as what you said battling those ceca and mudland :poop: every individual has a different objectives in life and there is nothing wrong for me to finish my career glorious ending. I am doing very well in my career now and I do have the money at least I do not need to pick cardboards for a living when I am older :smile:

I am also enjoying the finest years of my career now. Why should I quit ? :whistling:

You have very long journey to go, to learn and to understand what life is all about.

Robert Half

Alfrescian
Loyal
In this forum .. I admired Bro AhMeng & Bro Bad New Brown who had a very successful career.

The thread starter should change the thread title into "Great New - More Useful Sinkies stay onto their jobs - Making the Foreign Talents go home angrily :biggrin:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
In this forum .. I admired Bro AhMeng & Bro Bad New Brown who had a very successful career.

The thread starter should change the thread title into "Great New - More Useful Sinkies stay onto their jobs - Making the Foreign Talents go home angrily :biggrin:
I am really on my last few months of career ... By 31 Dec 2018, I am officially unemployed :biggrin: looking forward to it :biggrin:

Bad New Brown

Alfrescian
Loyal

Thanks my good friends, may all sinkies stay united in doing well and living well to show those naturalized citizens, smelly mudland chinese women and other foreigners that we all have a successful career :sneaky::thumbsup:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can you compare yourself to Jack Ma ?

You already a big loser in life by buying a casket house in mudland :biggrin:

Obviously you never read what jack ma said. He said he may not have as much money as bill gates but by retiring earlier, he is doing better than him. And Jack ma has exactly the same thought as me and I had it ten years earlier. Great men and women think alike. Just like you bunch of big losers are all the same, ignorant and tell ccb lies of me to win. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Keeping a job until old means winner in life. Big losers like you calling others big losers are ignorant and pathetic.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yep...All greedy money face like our resident naturalised sinkie Gin :biggrin:

Ccb Malaysian son of pahang whore keep repeating lies of me being naturalised when I am born in Singapore and to Singaporean parents. That is, my parents were already Singaporeans since more than half a century ago. That’s how shameless ccb Malaysians like you are. Don’t forget you dare not even say when did your pahang mother come to Spore. Your grandfather was plantation worker in pahang was what you said LOL.