• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Great News!!!! I've waited a long time for this!

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Apple to shift some Mac production from China to US: CEO Cook

Updated 10:00 AM Dec 07, 2012
NEW YORK - Apple CEO Tim Cook says the company will move production of one of its existing lines of Mac computers to the United States next year.

The CEO has also confirmed that new Apple computer will only be available in white. No browns, blacks and yellows.

Timbuktu

Alfrescian
Loyal
I've worked in US manufacturing.

On the internet, one can be anybody and anything. Someone here said he is Bill Gates. The other said he's Steve Jobs. The latter had since disappeared from the forum, never to be heard of again. I wonder why. :biggrin: