• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Great day for singapore.

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
Its a MILESTONE. Workers' Party has made history after many painful years. I almost gave up on the Opposition politics in Singapore after following the last 2 elections. Having lowered my expectation, the victory in Aljunied and Hougang by Workers' Party to me is a resounding success which will be recorded in history forever. Don't forget the high scores in so many major GRCs of 40% and above by newcomers.

Gone are the times where Opposition politics means bankruptcy and life destroyed. It has become hip. There will be a lot more Chen Shao Mows, Nicole Seahs and Goh Meng Sengs.

Let's remember to pay our tribute to those who have laid the foundation and kept the opposition alive. Without JBJ and CST... we would not have lived to see today.

Tomorrow i wake up to a new dawn. Dawn of a new era.

melzp

Alfrescian
Loyal
but year in year out, sgporeans complaint n complaint.
but at booth, i dont know wat rules them................

heart or mind.???...Can someone answer??

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
but year in year out, sgporeans complaint n complaint.
but at booth, i dont know wat rules them................

heart or mind.???...Can someone answer??

Don't try to guess. You will be shocked. Sometime I wish I am not a Singaporeans because it symbolised weakness in mind, fragility in heart and cheap in soul. Look at this election, you know what I meant. 60% of sinkies (not including those who didn't want to vote) are huge representation of those symbols.

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Don't try to guess. You will be shocked. Sometime I wish I am not a Singaporeans because it symbolised weakness in mind, fragility in heart and cheap in soul. Look at this election, you know what I meant. 60% of sinkies (not including those who didn't want to vote) are huge representation of those symbols.

Do not worry. Looking how PAP has screwed things up in their God meddling ways, Singapore will not be like what LKY masturbates to be and it will not be how thinking Singaporeans want it to be either. Works for me. As long as Singapore serves a role to the world as the pirate port that it is, Singapore will be around.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
I've concluded there are three main types of people who will vote for the pap.

1) the old and uneducated. They do not have access to the internet, and believe that the pap is still what it was like in the early days.

2) the conceited successful. They are happy with the status quo because it allows them to keep on making money. Increases in ERP, GST, gas/water, petrol, etc do not affect them. Fuck the rest of you all.

3) those with low self-esteem/low intelligence/no guts. They are besotted with powerful people who abuse them. Also, easily wooed by sweet talk and token monetary payouts. When it comes to the crunch, they are too ballsless to take action.

The Monkees

Alfrescian
Loyal
great day indeed and history in the making. PAP lost an GRC,an scheme/plan that they think that they will not lose as in each team,there is at least an Minister leading the team. Now that people of Aljunied shown that they will not be threaten by it.

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
3) those with low self-esteem/low intelligence/no guts. They are besotted with powerful people who abuse them. Also, easily wooed by sweet talk and token monetary payouts. When it comes to the crunch, they are too ballsless to take action.

sound like krafty :biggrin:

The Monkees

Alfrescian
Loyal
let hope the WP will make good use of this given chance,so that when the next election comes,we may see more opposition.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Aiyah, I give up. Singapore deserves the pap and its style of politics. Nanny state, police state, authoritarian regime, or whatever else you call it, we are it. We do not deserve to be a functioning democracy, have a first world parliament or any system that bear any semblance to a free, open, and thinking society. We are pretty much doomed!

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
It has become hip. There will be a lot more Chen Shao Mows, Nicole Seahs and Goh Meng Sengs.

Don't put the likes of General of the Armies (minus 10 ranks) Goh Meng Seng or bimbo Nicole aside that of Chen Show Mao.

Chen Show Mao can stand beside George Yeo and Zainul Abbidin side by side, having been voted one of the greatest lawyers in the world.

Last edited:

youtalkcock

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Incidentally a forummer here by that moniker has been MIA. I doubt he is a restaurant owner which he claimed to be. Grassloot porlumpar busy helping PAP with election preparations??? :eek::eek::eek:

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't put the likes of General of the Armies (minus 10 ranks) Goh Meng Seng or tin-and-seah-bimbo Nicole aside that of Chen Show Mao.

Chen Show Mao can stand beside George Yeo and Zainul Abbidin side by side, having been voted one of the greatest lawyers in the world.

Gloating har, Cass baby.......:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::oIo: