• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Botak Wanker Leaves Wankers' Party! Guess If Lawyer Wife Ting Ru Will Resign Soon!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
LYH5815a.jpg

SINGAPORE – Two-time general election candidate Terence Tan, who represented the Workers’ Party (WP) in Marine Parade GRC in 2015 and East Coast GRC in 2020, has left the opposition party to focus on his career and family.

The 53-year-old, who is married to Sengkang GRC MP He Ting Ru, told The Straits Times he had stepped down from the party in January, and that the party’s leaders had been very understanding about it.

“I think from the perspective of one nuclear family with young children, my wife’s contribution is sufficient,” said Mr Tan, who has three sons below the age of seven with Ms He.

“I feel that my time is better served trying to support my wife, to spend more time with my kids, and to develop my career.”

Mr Tan started volunteering with the WP shortly after the 2011 General Election, and became a member of the party in 2012. He was in the party’s central executive committee as deputy organising secretary from 2018 to 2020.

In his electoral debut in 2015, Mr Tan was part of the party’s Marine Parade GRC team that garnered 35.9 per cent of the vote against the incumbent People’s Action Party (PAP) team led by then minister Tan Chuan-Jin.

https://www.straitstimes.com/singap...an-leaves-party-to-focus-on-career-and-family

Sikodolaukazzz

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sinkies have no balls to vote for the Opposition.
Berry scared one.
They scared old fart will Lee will come and carry them away to hell.