• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Grace F.U. says "the govt does not have all the answers"

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Really? This know-all govt who keeps preaching that they are the best, that they are happy to do things which make
citizens unhappy. All these pro-people sound bites coming around the election season makes me want to throw up.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
With politics dominated by one party and just a few families, the govt won't even have some of the answers.

Kee Chew

Alfrescian
Loyal
Really? This know-all govt who keeps preaching that they are the best, that they are happy to do things which make
citizens unhappy. All these pro-people sound bites coming around the election season makes me want to throw up.

Pres Lincoln says

IMG_20200119_104240.jpg

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal
No answers, than don't create problems screw your Own arse by signing of CECA or allowing your wife to lose Billions of tax payers money.

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
When I made the decision to join politics in 2006, pay was not a key factor. Loss of privacy, public scrutiny on myself and my family and loss of personal time were. The disruption to my career was also an important consideration. I had some ground to believe that my family would not suffer a drastic change in the standard of living even though I experienced a drop in my income. So it is with this recent pay cut. If the balance is tilted further in the future, it will make it harder for any one considering political office...Grace Fu

dickheadchang

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fucking bitch is the daughter of James Fu, one time press secretary to the great LKY. Evidently she has not learn anything from her old man. She could at least say that the gahmen always have all answers except that Singaporeans are too stupid to understand and so in order not to expose the stupidity of Singaporeans, the gahmen chose not to give any answers.

PAP

Alfrescian
Loyal
Grace Fu is Singapore's most competent woman. You guys are just jealous because you oppie dogs aren't as competent like her.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Pappies are not there to give answers but to create problems that will fatten their own bank accounts.

Last edited: