• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Grab company scammed my uncle

Filloz

Alfrescian
Loyal
Even my wise uncle can get scammed wtf:mad:
How it happened?

1. My uncle leeceived a promotion stating for x date between y time to z time can get $5 off ride
2 . My uncle wanted to make use of this discount to get ride home from his orfid ambassador work during x date so my uncle booked a ride within y to z time.
3. After the ride my uncle leelised the full amount was leeducted from his debit card without the discount.
4. My uncle sent a query to grab helpdesk to ask why no discount was given.
5. Ah neh helpdesk leeplied "sir the discount is for y time to z time
6. My uncle leepiled ah neh with a screenshot of his ride time indicating the date and time showing between y to z time.
7. Ah neh leeplied sir the discount is for y time to z time not current time
8. My uncle leeplied fuck you of course now is not y to z time but during the ride was still y to z time
9. Ah neh leeplied sorlee sir now is not y to z time

Step 8 and 9 leepeated for about 5 times of emails
Final leesult = my uncle was scammed.
Grab hires gangsters, you can go their office see.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Really? They were making small profit when it started off as myteksi.taxi drivers in KL liked them too as number of customers increased. This was before they started regulating the business model.
Gojek is still profitable no?
According to my friends, Gojek has still a lot of customers and drivers working for them, as the mgmt aren't assholes and treat drivers better. However they are kind of like slowly turning into Grab.
Eventually drivers will desert them as feedback is that their fares are getting cheaper.