• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

GPGT! Jews land mines cleared up by PLA ATBs! Chinese AI MineField ROBOTs in development! Lay mine & clear mines! Israel fucked!

tun_dr_m

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://slide.mil.news.sina.com.cn/l/slide_8_199_72772.html#p=1

巾帼不让须眉!中国女兵首赴黎以边境雷场扫雷

支持 键翻阅图片 列表查看

全屏观看
2019.07.07 15:59:55

• 9142-hzmafvn2107849.jpg

1 / 10
在黎以边境“蓝线”周围超过2万平方米的雷场上,中国第18批赴黎巴嫩维和工兵分队的扫雷官兵,正在执行联合国赋予的新一批雷场清排任务。其中我军首次派出的3名女排雷手尤其引人注目,经过此前3个多月的强化训练的她们开始像男兵一样行走雷场。(来源:央视军事报道)

巾帼不让须眉!中国女兵首赴黎以边境雷场扫雷

支持 键翻阅图片 列表查看

全屏观看

• c331-hzmafvn2107868.jpg
2 / 10
每天早上6点半,作战工兵连外出执行任务的60多名官兵,都会准时乘车前往距离营区50多公里外的黎以临时边境“蓝线”附近雷场。

巾帼不让须眉!中国女兵首赴黎以边境雷场扫雷

支持 键翻阅图片 列表查看

全屏观看

• 12d5-hzmafvn2107871.jpg
  • 张华杰,来自四川内江,有着典型川妹子的泼辣和爽朗。在她看来,战场不分男女,维护世界和平是每个军人义不容辞的使命。到达任务区后,她第一批申请进入雷场。
巾帼不让须眉!中国女兵首赴黎以边境雷场扫雷

支持 键翻阅图片 列表查看

全屏观看

• 9419-hzmafvn2107885.jpg
  • 5号通道,杨怡鑫正在全神贯注地挖1颗被草根包裹的地雷。这一次,从信号源定位、植被割除到最后挖掘,整个过程都由她自己独立完成。

巾帼不让须眉!中国女兵首赴黎以边境雷场扫雷

支持 键翻阅图片 列表查看

全屏观看

• bde7-hzmafvn2107903.jpg
  • 鲁艳红已经在高温下作业了半个小时,她原本以为自己挖到的是地雷,没想到却只是一枚引信。
巾帼不让须眉!中国女兵首赴黎以边境雷场扫雷

支持 键翻阅图片 列表查看

全屏观看

• 72fd-hzmafvn2107929.jpg
  • 雷场内,每隔15米就会出现的警示标志,裸露在地表的地雷,时刻提醒着这里是一片死亡地带。

巾帼不让须眉!中国女兵首赴黎以边境雷场扫雷

支持 键翻阅图片 列表查看

全屏观看

• 5206-hzmafvn2107987.jpg
  • 探雷器调试是扫雷的第一步,对于能否安全探测到地雷至关重要。在女兵手里,重达7斤的探雷器,1分钟就能调试完毕。

巾帼不让须眉!中国女兵首赴黎以边境雷场扫雷

支持 键翻阅图片 列表查看

全屏观看

• cef4-hzmafvn2107994.jpg
  • 然而刚进集训队时,面对各种繁重的扫雷训练,女兵们吃了不好苦头。
巾帼不让须眉!中国女兵首赴黎以边境雷场扫雷

支持 键翻阅图片 列表查看

全屏观看

• 63c5-hzmafvn2108006.jpg
除了地雷本身的危险,雷场上还时常会有蝎子、蜥蜴、响尾蛇出没。此外,炎热的天气、复杂的植被以及无处不在的蚊虫,也常常给排雷作业造成干扰。就是在这样的环境下,三名女兵不断战胜自己,用一次又一次高标准的作业守护着和平,展示着中国女兵的独特风采

Http://slide.mil.news.sina.com.cn/l/slide_8_199_72772.html#p=1

Do not let the eyebrows! Chinese female soldiers first went to the minefield in Lebanon

Support button flip through pictures list view

Full screen view

1 / 10
On the minefield of more than 20,000 square meters around the "Blue Line" on the border between Lebanon and Israel, China’s 18th batch of mine-clearing officers and men who went to the peacekeeping peacekeeping force in Lebanon are carrying out a new batch of minefield clearance tasks assigned by the United Nations. Among them, the three women's volleyball players dispatched by our army for the first time were particularly eye-catching. After more than three months of intensive training, they began to walk like mine soldiers. (Source: CCTV military report)

Do not let the eyebrows! Chinese female soldiers first went to the minefield in Lebanon

Full screen view

2 / 10
At 6:30 in the morning, more than 60 officers and men of the combat engineers who went out to perform the missions will arrive at the minefield near the "Blue Line" on the temporary border of Lebanon and Israel more than 50 kilometers away from the camp.

Full screen view

Zhang Huajie, from Neijiang, Sichuan, has a pungent and hearty style of a typical Sichuan girl. In her view, the battlefield does not distinguish between men and women, and maintaining world peace is the unshirkable mission of every soldier. After arriving at the mission area, she applied for the first batch of minefields.

Full screen view

On the 5th channel, Yang Yixin is concentrating on digging a landmine-covered mine. This time, from the source location, vegetation removal to the final excavation, the whole process was completed by herself.

Full screen view

Lu Yanhong has been working at high temperatures for half an hour. She thought she had dug mines. I didn't expect it to be a fuze.

Full screen view

In the minefield, the warning signs that appear every 15 meters, the mines exposed on the surface, always reminded that this is a dead zone.

Full screen view

Demonstration of mine detectors is the first step in mine clearance and is essential for the safe detection of mines. In the hands of the female soldier, the 7-pound mine detector can be commissioned in 1 minute.

Full screen view

However, when they first entered the training team, the female soldiers had not suffered much in the face of all kinds of heavy mine-clearing training.

Full screen view

In addition to the danger of the mine itself, there are often scorpions, lizards, and rattlesnakes on the minefield. In addition, hot weather, complex vegetation and ubiquitous mosquitoes often cause disturbances in demining operations. It is in this environment that the three female soldiers continue to overcome themselves, guarding peace with high-standard operations again and again, demonstrating the unique style of Chinese female soldiers.

tun_dr_m

Alfrescian
Loyal
I read that PLA development of mine field robot are very advanced.

They consist of very sensitive probes, using earth penetrating radars, and magnetic etc sensor arrays, they will use Chinese BDS-3 way more accurate than GPS to mark each suspected mines in location accuracy in centimeters precision.

Then there are both detonator type & excavator type of robots to go take care of marked mine locations. With AI & robotic vision. Arms and mechanism will dig and move the mines in a blast prove cover to disarm and de-fuse them. Or destructive charge will be placed with safety cover to blast away the mines.