• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

GPGT! Bastard Najib crying for JUSTICE! I am no thief (just BANDIT?) I want clear my name! Lan Jiao Ah?!

tun_dr_m

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.asiaone.com/malaysia/i-am-no-thief-and-i-will-clear-my-name-najib

180921_najib-reuters.JPG

I am no thief and I will clear my name: Najib

Malaysia's former Prime Minister Najib Razak speaking to journalists as he leaves a court in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia September 20, 2018

PHOTO: Reuters

The Star/Asia News Network

Sep 21, 2018

Facebook Twitter Google+ Email

KUALA LUMPUR - Embattled former premier Datuk Seri Najib Tun Razak, who has been slapped with 25 fresh charges in relation to the controversial RM2.3 billion (S$759 million) found in his personal accounts, has once again reiterated that he is not a thief.
"As we all know, the RM2.3 billion issue was used relentlessly to criticise and tarnish my name all this while.

"All the charges today will give me a chance to clear my name (and prove) that I am not a thief.

"I hope my journey in court will uphold the truth and silence this RM2.3 billion issue once and for all," he said to reporters before leaving the Kuala Lumpur High Court yesterday.

Asked if he was confident of winning the case, Najib hoped that his ongoing court trial would be able to prove that the rule of law did indeed exist in Malaysia.
"I don't want to make any statements that can be deemed as sub judice. But for me and my team of lawyers, God willing, we have the facts on our side," he added.
Najib subsequently downplayed the charges he received yesterday, saying that once the public comprehended the facts and figures behind the case, they would realise that it was not such an "explosive" accusation.
"Once we understand the facts and do some calculations, we will come to the conclusion that I returned a large sum of money right after the 13th General Election.
Read also

Police raid home of Najib's mum
"I want to thank the Malaysian Anti-Corruption Commission (MACC) and the police for treating me well.
"I have no problems going through the legal process as long as I'm given justice and a chance to clear my name," he said.
Meanwhile, MACC deputy chief commissioner (operations) Datuk Azam Baki did not dismiss the possibility that Najib, along with his wife Datin Seri Rosmah Mansor, would be facing more charges in the near future.
"I'm not denying that," he said outside the court complex.
Najib's lawyer Tan Sri Muhammad Shafee Abdullah said they were looking forward to a good fight.
"I am very confident that we can win. I don't think they (the prosecution) can prove it," he said at a press conference outside the courthouse yesterday.
ALSO READ: Najib defends letters from Saudi prince, says usual for staff to sign on behalf of bosses
Muhammad Shafee added that he could say for sure that the prosecution did not use the law of money laundering.
He said the prosecution claimed that Najib directed a transaction to take place for the amount in the tune of about RM2bil and his client was said to have made RM40 million per transaction.
"About RM2 billion or about 90 per cent of the money was returned to the same account after the 13th General Election. How can my client be accused of committing money laundering?
"It is illogical," he said.

tun_dr_m

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey Tun you ever let tanwahtiubackside play your backside or you got play his backside?

Anwar want Najib's ass!

I should had been PM, the fucker Najib put me inside prison to prevent this. KNN!

Anwar wants Najib to go inside. And fuck his ass.

http://www.asiaone.com/malaysia/it-should-have-been-me-says-anwar-watching-mahathir-being-made-pm

It should have been me, says Anwar on watching Mahathir being made PM

anwarinsingapore-reuters.JPG

Malaysian politician Anwar Ibrahim speaks at the Ho Rih Hwa Leadership Lecture in Singapore, September 20, 2018.

PHOTO: Reuters

The Star/Asia News Network

Sep 21, 2018

Facebook Twitter Google+ Email

PETALING JAYA - Datuk Seri Anwar Ibrahim has admitted feeling that it should have been him who was sworn in as the seventh prime minister of the country, and not Tun Dr Mahathir Mohamad, when he was watching the swearing-in ceremony on May 10.
The PKR president-elect said this when asked during a lecture in Singapore on what was going through his mind at the time, reported Channel News Asia.

"You want me to be honest or politically correct?

"(If) Politically correct, of course, I rejoiced, everybody was so elated. Look, Mahathir's swearing-in, (signalled a) new era for Malaysia.

"He came up with a statement saying that once Pakatan Harapan wins, they will then submit an application to the King for an immediate pardon (for me)," Anwar said in a candid dialogue which was part of the Ho Rih Hwa lecture series with hundreds of students from various Singapore schools at the Singapore Management University (SMU) on Thursday (Sep 20)
Read also

Singapore will be one of first countries I visit as PM: Malaysian leader Anwar Ibrahim
"But I also felt that I should have been there, you know? I did, I did.
"I do not want to lie to you, I did think about this – it should be me, not you (Dr Mahathir)," he said, drawing laughter from the audience after a student posed the question.
Anwar was the deputy prime minister in 1998 when he was sacked by Dr Mahathir.
Anwar a free man after royal pardon

Open gallery

He will be contesting the Port Dickson by-election on Oct 13.
In the event that the PKR president-elect wins the Negri Sembilan parliamentary seat, he will return to the Dewan Rakyat as an MP, allowing the transition of the country’s leadership to take place as per Pakatan Harapan’s agreement that he would take over from Dr Mahathir.
Dr Mahathir has said that he would honour the agreement – that he would be interim Prime Minister for two years before handing over the reins to Anwar.

More about

Last edited:

taksinloong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Luckily they managed to stop Najib's private jet from leaving, or else he and Jho Low will be having parties happily on their $1MDB luxury yacht liao.

Thug-Sin say Lim-Peh Si Beh Heng, my sister also managed to flee. Or else...

tun_dr_m

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mrs Tun Razak home kenna raided! Tun Razak ghost crying. Fuck his corrupt son Najib!

https://sg.news.yahoo.com/police-raid-home-najib-apos-133418083.html

Police raid home of Najib's mother

Mohd Noor Aswad
New Straits Times20 September 2018

KUALA LUMPUR: Police have raided the home of Tun Rahah Mohd Noah, the mother of Datuk Seri Najib Razak at Jalan Eaton today.
The raid was confirmed by Najib’s lead counsel Tan Sri Dr Muhammad Shafee Abdullah.
He said police arrived at the house at about 2pm while he was at the court house attending to Najib’s trial.
“The police came to check the home of Najib’s mother. Every inch of the house was checked but I was informed that the police did not take anything from it.
“This action seems unfair. What is the connection between Tun Rahah and Najib’s case? If they need to investigate the premise, there must be a reasonable excuse,” he said when contacted today.
Najib earlier pleaded not guilty to all 25 charges before Sessions Court judge Azura Alwi.
His first four charges were under Section 23 (1) and 24 (1) of the Malaysian Anti-Corruption Commission (MACC) Act 2009 while the other 21 charges were under Section 4 (1) (a) of the Anti-Money Laundering and Anti-Terrorism Financing Act 2001 (AMLATFA).
In the charges under the MACC Act, Najib, 64, was accused of using his then position as prime minister, finance minister and chairman of the 1MDB advisory board, to receive bribes on four occasions.
Meanwhile the money-laundering charges include nine counts of receiving illegal proceeds, five counts of using illegal proceeds and seven counts of transferring the proceeds to other entities.
All the offences allegedly occurred at AmIslamic Bank Bhd's Jalan Raja Chulan branch in Bukit Ceylon, here, between Feb 24, 2011 and Dec 19, 2014.
The Kuala Lumpur Session court then allowed bail to be set at RM3.5 million with one surety.
Case management is fixed on Nov 16.
The court also allowed Shafee’s application for the bail to be paid in instalments. RM1 million is to be paid tomorrow while the rest is to be settled by Sept 28.

9dbc8fc9428315405a9ceb05573a760c

Datuk Seri Najib Razak earlier pleaded not guilty to all 25 charges before Sessions Court judge Azura Alwi. (BERNAMA)
© New Straits Times Press (M) Bhd

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
mudhatter is throwing the whole blardy book at him, and anwar wants to get jibkor's ass slammed in the slammer - double whammy! :barefoot: