• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Govt seeking to develop local manufacturing capabilities for face masks: MND

JustLikeThis

Alfrescian
Loyal
i feel that there is no point making surgical masks as it will be oversupplied by April.

Should aim P100, N99, N95 or KF94 standards.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i feel that there is no point making surgical masks as it will be oversupplied by April.

Yes by April outbreak would be over but during then I predict peak of infection would reach 20,000 to 60,000 cases in sg and there will be pandemonium,every mask and panty liner would be snatched up and more as sinkies fear to breathe and will hyperventilate without a mask....

During then expect mask prices to reach $169 per box.....better stockpile some now.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal

Surgical masks should be worn everyday when going out due to the dusts n fumes from construction, vehicle fumes etc. Just make it a habit like in nip land n Hong Kong land etc. There will be enough demand etc.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not sure if Sinkieland still has any manufacturing capabilities, but it really does have some impressive logistical capabilities. :biggrin:

rk_safmasks_310120.jpg

ST_20200201_VNMASK1_5418977.jpg

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not sure if Sinkieland still has any manufacturing capabilities, but it really does have some impressive logistical capabilities. :biggrin:

rk_safmasks_310120.jpg

Cheap labour is a gahmen asset...you think till today NS still not abolished? Since pap loves ns soo much they should expand it to include women? Tat way the pap scholars can justify attaining the rank of 5 star General

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

rk_safmasks_310120.jpg

those inconsiderate buffoons not wearing masks are contaminating the assembly and packaging process with their airborne saliva when they talk. arseholes!