• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Got someone want to whack me wor? How har?

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What you say? Some more got warning wor. KNN, limpeh now shitting on my pants liaoz. Make me scare to go out leh.

Capture-1.jpg

Last edited:

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i also kena. [h=2]you are next to be zapped...beware of OA....[/h]i asked him" u OA? why me?"

then he replied.

killborat said:
boss say change target to laksaboy and blackmondy...

dont blame me...i am following instructions...good nite...

Last edited:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wah lau eh.. here also got assasination team ahh..????

Blackmondy's a good contributor.. Suddenly kena zapped alot.. Now he left with 90+ points only after reaching nearly 200 points few days ago..

Pls hor bros, don't get the wrong idea.. Blackmondy is not my clone.. Just speaking up for these Pro Oppo brothers who were unfairly zapped..

I think now Bros here must form an Alliance.. Can see more zapping wars soon..:eek:

Lestat

Alfrescian
Loyal
I've got the same thing too.

Untitled.jpg

Don't matter much. Just ignore them. What can they possibly do in real life when all they can do is to hide behind the computer and post such threads? :biggrin:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wah lau eh.. here also got assasination team ahh..????

Blackmondy's a good contributor.. Suddenly kena zapped alot.. Now he left with 90+ points only after reaching nearly 200 points few days ago..

Pls hor bros, don't get the wrong idea.. Blackmondy is not my clone.. Just speaking up for these Pro Oppo brothers who were unfairly zapped..

I think now Bros here must form an Alliance.. Can see more zapping wars soon..:eek:

When they start zapping you en masse, you know you've touched a raw nerve. :wink:

Frankly, forum reputation is just a silly, arbitrary number. It is not the size of my penis, the trends on the stock market or the digits of my bank account. I won't lose sleep over a loss of rep.

A thank you to all those who had upped my rep overnight without me asking for it. There were quite a number of you, some which are anonymous. I had always turned off private messaging so I can't thank you privately and individually. You have my gratitude.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Knn ... I also Kena from that idiot . He said he knows where I stay wor .. Whahahaha .