• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Got Cantonese cancer woh. Who still want to say all Chinese are the same traits?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cantonese son of whore you open mouth only prove you are TOP smearer. My ex boss - not LJ Mccully but the one before him - asked kt latha to apologise to me - without my asking - so teach me what lesson other than he is typical ingrate Cantonese Boss that was desperate then to ensure he was not fired for the long list of high risk audit issues?
Ya he got kt latha to apologize to me - not for me - but for himself to save himself from the embarrassment of ANOTHER finance manager from leaving in quick succession ok?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cantonese son of whore you open mouth only prove you are TOP smearer. My ex boss - not LJ Mccully but the one before him - asked kt latha to apologise to me - without my asking - so teach me what lesson other than he is typical ingrate Cantonese Boss that was desperate then to ensure he was not fired for the long list of high risk audit issues?
After the high risk audit issues are cleared up, his attitude sure changed. Not called ingrate Cantonese Boss then called what?