• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Got Cantonese cancer woh. Who still want to say all Chinese are the same traits?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
No wonder some useless and jealous people are impressed by me and accuse me of trying to impress people when I am just stating my misfortune and truth.
Because ccb Malaysians are immoral evil snakes like kt latha low class bitch that will make fake apology using her ccb mouth but then stab people with evil lies three years later.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh ya I am SO HIGH CLASS that bully dogs and bitches apologized to me without my asking. Be it kt latha or the sinkie traitor dog caught at the custom for whistling at me.
As usual big bullies are always COWARD when it comes to the crunch hahaha.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
In this ccb world tell evil lies can win one leh and then these vicious Malaysian Chinese and Indian dogs act poor thing poor victim of racial policies. So evil and disgusting indeed.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Alamak so many dirty acts need this LONG standard reply to capture how evil and dirty ccb Malaysians are.

Tsk tsk tsk you ccb Malaysian sons of whores and sinkie traitor dogs are SO 烂货坏人SO SHAMELESS SO EVIL SO SNAKE SO BIG BULLY SO LIAR SO UNREPENTANT THIEF SLANDERER HARASSER. SO FAKE SO CHEAP SO VULGAR SO LOW CLASS SO LOVE ATTENTION SO SHALLOW. Not a single decent human quality in you.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@ginfreely fuck your cheebye and cut your cheebye
Tsk tsk tsk you ccb Malaysian sons of whores and sinkie traitor dogs are SO 烂货坏人SO SHAMELESS SO EVIL SO SNAKE SO BIG BULLY SO LIAR SO UNREPENTANT THIEF SLANDERER HARASSER. SO FAKE SO CHEAP SO VULGAR SO LOW CLASS SO LOVE ATTENTION SO SHALLOW. Not a single decent human quality in you.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tsk tsk tsk ccb Malaysian evil dogs are proud to bully me with vicious lies and then go sleep soundly with zero human conscience.
And then wake up act poor thing poor victim of racial policies. No wonder think and accuse my misfortune and my virginity to be fake like what they are themselves. SO EVIL SO FAKE.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tsk tsk tsk ccb Malaysian evil dogs are proud to bully me with vicious lies and then go sleep soundly with zero human conscience.
Don’t forget ccb Malaysian sons of whores are proud to steal my photos with zero human conscience too. Very proud thieves slanderers and harassers. SO DIRTY SO CHEAP.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Don’t forget ccb Malaysian sons of whores are proud to steal my photos with zero human conscience too. Very proud thieves slanderers and harassers. SO DIRTY SO CHEAP.
Who want to steal your Ugly Pictures???!!!

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
My ex boss got kt latha to apologize to me not for insulting me ok? ... she was acting boss to the whole company and three or so finance managers hired to clear the high risk audit issues already left before I was hired. And that’s why my ex boss was desperate and asked kt latha to apologize to me.
maybe your boss was indeed desperate..
but he did taught you one important lesson in life... :geek:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
maybe your boss was indeed desperate..
but he did taught you one important lesson in life... :geek:
Cantonese son of whore you open mouth only prove you are TOP smearer. My ex boss - not LJ Mccully but the one before him - asked kt latha to apologise to me - without my asking - so teach me what lesson other than he is typical ingrate Cantonese Boss that was desperate then to ensure he was not fired for the long list of high risk audit issues?