• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Goodbye Again!!!

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Vietnam gains a foreign talent, sinkapore lost one. Well done! Best of luck, may you return as one of the 111,000 who controls 38 percent of the global wealth. Remember to reward Leongsam.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Thank you everyone. I thought that I will suddenly feel lost after deciding to give up a stable small business here and to move to a new place, even though it is my wife's country. But surprisingly, I actually feel happier today than yesterday. I hope this happiness will continue.

I feel that now, without any children, it will be a good time to go out and have some adventure with my wife. Both of us feels unhappy in Singapore. I have always prefer Hanoi than Saigon because of the temperature and closer to the mountains :biggrin:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I will still be in SBF but will post less frequently. So please don't start a thread asking where the moderator is :biggrin:

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hi everyone, Wah piang, I never say I'm not going to post here leh. I just say I will be very busy there. And these two months, I need to settle my own business and house here. So I will post less often and will not be able to carry on with my duties in SBF lah.

KNN, also have to settle my SAF 246 before I go! :oIo:

u pray your brigade s1 not cpt brandon type, can chiam siong a bit and accept the change in RT test date to nine months instead of 1 yr previously as an excuse. at most kenna $200 charge.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
u pray your brigade s1 not cpt brandon type, can chiam siong a bit and accept the change in RT test date to nine months instead of 1 yr previously as an excuse. at most kenna $200 charge.

I realise this is my 3rd time. Jialat...very hard liao...Pray hard lor. I got one NS friend also 3 times but they accepted that 9 months excuse BUT it was last year.

cunnilaubu

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I realise this is my 3rd time. Jialat...very hard liao...Pray hard lor. I got one NS friend also 3 times but they accepted that 9 months excuse BUT it was last year.

I tot you can apply for an exit permit for overseas employment and deferment is automatically granted?
I used to apply for exit permit when working overseas and it is renewable yearly.

Or have Mindef do away with the exit permit thing?

Jlokta

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I tot you can apply for an exit permit for overseas employment and deferment is automatically granted?
I used to apply for exit permit when working overseas and it is renewable yearly.

Or have Mindef do away with the exit permit thing?

MINDEF will only do away with the exit permit once you've been posted to MR.

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Raiders, brush up your Tieng Viet and you can get a few Hanoi friends-with-benefits. :biggrin:

Use google translate for the time being.

I am sure the beauties there are just as pretty and fair as your fave PRC ATBs.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Raiders, brush up your Tieng Viet and you can get a few Hanoi friends-with-benefits. :biggrin: ...
u no nid worry 4 him about dat ... he's oredi very sexpert in vietcongese ... c his post below, can teach other ppl sum mor ...

Don't say I not brother brother. Teach you 2 words, sure can land any viet girls.

1. Lam tinh
2. Liem con cat

No need to thank me :smile:

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Flight time to Vietnam is shorter than a bus ride to KL, no problem.
Any good lobang please remember to share with us.

cảm ơn rất nhiều

story-vietnamese-cafe-crackgood-89107.jpg

Thank you everyone. I thought that I will suddenly feel lost after deciding to give up a stable small business here and to move to a new place, even though it is my wife's country. But surprisingly, I actually feel happier today than yesterday. I hope this happiness will continue.

I feel that now, without any children, it will be a good time to go out and have some adventure with my wife. Both of us feels unhappy in Singapore. I have always prefer Hanoi than Saigon because of the temperature and closer to the mountains :biggrin:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sidetrack abit to the Viet sexperts here........
What does this Viet phrase means? Ban moi quen ne? Some JC chick left it on my FB photo........googled but to no avail