• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Goodbye Again!!!

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Dear friends, I will be leaving Singapore for a year as an overseas opportunity suddenly pops up. I have decided to take up this opportunity partly because I am sick of the life in Singapore.

I have tendered my resignation to Leongsam but I will still pop by as and when I am free when I am settle down overseas.

Thank you for everything here. You guys are great. I love you all :biggrin:

singham

Alfrescian
Loyal
one day web store, one day overseas, i bet 2 weeks time, you will be back with a new china girl...:biggrin:

Dear friends, I will be leaving Singapore for a year as an overseas opportunity suddenly pops up. I have decided to take up this opportunity partly because I am sick of the life in Singapore.

I have tendered my resignation to Leongsam but I will still pop by as and when I am free when I am settle down overseas.

Thank you for everything here. You guys are great. I love you all :biggrin:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
u go which cuntry? ... do wat there? ...

Will be going to Hanoi. Brother in law started a business there and I thought it would be a good idea to chip in. The most important thing is that I'm really tired of life here. Take one year off and see what happens. I won't be leaving immediately lah. Still need to close down my company here and settle the house rental. The rental money helps.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
one day web store, one day overseas, i bet 2 weeks time, you will be back with a new china girl...:biggrin:

Knn you, tonight I ask LKY look for you. The webstore is just a little money. I only paid around $150 for everything. Now a bigger opportunity comes along, of course I grab lah.

cunnilaubu

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
take care.... do come back and sit sit ahh....

[video=youtube;G4pJenNCA5A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G4pJenNCA5A[/video]

Last edited:

singham

Alfrescian
Loyal
i just had high tea with lky, we spoke about you, the arrangement in hanoi is actually a conspiracy...muahhaha...:eek:

ok lah, have a good one and all the best! cheers...

while banging the char bor there, remember to shout my name,ok...?:biggrin:

Knn you, tonight I ask LKY look for you. The webstore is just a little money. I only paid around $150 for everything. Now a bigger opportunity comes along, of course I grab lah.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
i just had high tea with lky, we spoke about you, the arrangement in hanoi is actually a conspiracy...muahhaha...:eek:

ok lah, have a good one and all the best! cheers...

while banging the char bor there, remember to shout my name,ok...?:biggrin:

Shout Singham or shout hotbot? :biggrin:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
congrats! may your opportunity turn into reality and success. and please spare the hanoi chicks from getting hpv or any prc-borne std's. :biggrin: