• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Goodbye Again!!!

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Dear friends, I will be leaving Singapore for a year as an overseas opportunity suddenly pops up. I have decided to take up this opportunity partly because I am sick of the life in Singapore.

I have tendered my resignation to Leongsam but I will still pop by as and when I am free when I am settle down overseas.

Thank you for everything here. You guys are great. I love you all :biggrin:

Can I use your Avatar?

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
OOi, what about the "hei xin" face mask from ah tiongland?:biggrin:

hanoi still near to chinese border, just a couple hr ride on a kapkia. many chinese cross over the border to trade in vietnam so u can biz as usual.:biggrin:

get yourself a bike license over there, can come back here to get full class 2 license, bypassing class 2b/2a stage.

hsienloong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear friends, I will be leaving Singapore for a year as an overseas opportunity suddenly pops up. I have decided to take up this opportunity partly because I am sick of the life in Singapore.

I have tendered my resignation to Leongsam but I will still pop by as and when I am free when I am settle down overseas.

Thank you for everything here. You guys are great. I love you all :biggrin:

LOL! Sounds familiar... heard this somewhere before...

http://sammyboy.com/search.php?searchid=2599841&pp=&page=2

"
All The Best.

It is with a heavy heart that I started this thread. I had thought that this would be a lengthy post and all my grievances could be aired here. But as I sat down and ponder over it, I found that there is nothing more for me to say or argue. I do not enjoy this forum anymore.

Thank you Sammyboy Forum for making my every train and bus journey fulfilling.

Thank you to all the people who taught me to be smarter either by kind advice or by your merciless stabbings.

Lastly, thank you Leongsam for giving me the chance. I have learnt alot.

Good luck guys in choosing your new moderator.
"

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You going with your family ? Take care my friend. You are 1 of the best bros here, all the best to your future endeavours. Miss u ..keke

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Good luck. All the best.

I did not notice I did not like Singapore too, until I visited Vietnam.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Hi everyone, Wah piang, I never say I'm not going to post here leh. I just say I will be very busy there. And these two months, I need to settle my own business and house here. So I will post less often and will not be able to carry on with my duties in SBF lah.

KNN, also have to settle my SAF 246 before I go! :oIo:

Last edited:

LordKrishna

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Will be going to Hanoi. Brother in law started a business there and I thought it would be a good idea to chip in. The most important thing is that I'm really tired of life here. Take one year off and see what happens. I won't be leaving immediately lah. Still need to close down my company here and settle the house rental. The rental money helps.

Lord Krishna wish to bless you with success and safety. HUAT for you. May Lord Vishnu, Lord Shiva, Lord Ganesha and not forgetting our own Lord Muthukali bless you with great strength to overcome all difficulties including handling Vietcong girls. By the way Lord Krishna profess to tell you Vietcongs have the nicest breasts in SEAsia, I'm sure you know more than me. Go for it man!

Congratulation.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
hi there

1. raid, you are going to be missed here hoh:biggrin:

Aiyo he's only going Vietnam not join Ramseth la. (kekekeke)

Hey Raiders its great this opportunity popped up and you grabbed it. Raiders you're going to be closer to Bangkok now so if ever free pop by and cheong together ok? All the best bro.