• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

good those 2 fuckers knnccb and Devil Within both kana banned, lol

ginfugly

Alfrescian
Loyal
I banned both of them. People are free to air all sorts of bull like saying "masks work to stop the spread" but once they start posting the same old cut and past shit in large fonts day in day out there comes a time when enough is enough.

I have limited server resources and I would like to preserve them for the morons who like making a fool of themselves.

agree fully boss, good riddance to those 2 psychotic cbkias, we dont need crass uncivilised morons in here :biggrin:

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
I banned both of them. People are free to air all sorts of bull like saying "masks work to stop the spread" but once they start posting the same old cut and past shit in large fonts day in day out there comes a time when enough is enough.

I have limited server resources and I would like to preserve them for the morons who like making a fool of themselves.

You are talking cock. These 2 cocksuckers have been copying and pasting obscene and revolting crap continuously and u let them exercise their ‘freedom of speech’. What had changed? Lol

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I rly has no idea why take things so serious in here
When in real life when you sometimes cannot vent your fustration
In here kpkb here and lifes goes on
Here not bad liao, you go other forum sure tio perma ban:biggrin:
Be happy la

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
What's the point since it's only temporary? How many times can you tolerate before you permanently ban the forumer, or do you ever?
There are 114 pages in the Permanent banned member list. Here is a sample.

Screen Shot 2021-02-23 at 8.17.47 AM.png

Screen Shot 2021-02-23 at 8.18.02 AM.png

Screen Shot 2021-02-23 at 8.16.17 AM.png

Screen Shot 2021-02-23 at 8.18.13 AM.png

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal

Why did u not ban auntie gin n the resident commie drug addict? They post the same shit too