• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

good those 2 fuckers knnccb and Devil Within both kana banned, lol

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
This forum is very hostile. Quite a number will resort to spewing vulgarities when they know that they can no longer counter sensibly. They act like as if they are the masters and own this forum. This is a very cowardly act & I classify them as losers. So, to cut it short, nowadays I'll just put these losers on my Ignore list.

Tit for tat. Sensibility is wasted on the wretched. I was happily posting and she decided to provoke me one day out of the blue. I have to put her in place.

QANONSG

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't want people to suffer and die which is why I advise everyone not to wear a mask unless it is the law. Masks make matters worse. The data does not lie.

We are big fans of your illicit lies and deceit. Q would like to congratulate you for explaining to the sheep in this forum the end of the Pandemic, truth, or decency will not be tolerated.

We read the same internet pages you do. We write some of your articles you use here.

We are moving into a new age where Satan and Q will lead us. Welcome brother.

Kraken

Alfrescian
Loyal
@knnccb
when u coming back?
tio ban now use which clone?
haaaa

AH SAM of course ban one. So many missing regulars now go see where they go?

AH SAM say no ban, but ban confirmed.

AH SAM say mask no good, but US CDC say mask 95% effective.

AH SAM say vaccine cannot, but UK, USA all vaccine many millions, number of cases, death drop

AH SAM is inside of mental hospital is only conculsion.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
U are dead on the 10th this month.

BabyMe is waiting to be born in yr wify womb and curse u die on the spot in yr wife womb.

This forum is very hostile. Quite a number will resort to spewing vulgarities when they know that they can no longer counter sensibly. They act like as if they are the masters and own this forum. This is a very cowardly act & I classify them as losers. So, to cut it short, nowadays I'll just put these losers on my Ignore list.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
How did the provocation started?

Basically like a siaogao barking everywhere.
In real life, I would have slammed her against the wall and drag her face across the road, step on her cheebye and give it a cunt punch till it caves in. Grab her cheebye and slice it off with a sharp knife.

Fuck you @ginfreely Very Kind Lady, knnbccb!

Last edited:

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not democratic to ban knnccb. He had tried to persuade that buffoon devil to cool down.

Like everyone else here if provoked he will response with animosity and whacked back.

that devil behaviour was unacceptable and unable to apprehend knnccb was hoping he cld cool down.

LOL!... I have so much fun fucking your mother and your wife while staying off this forum. Commiecunts faggot like you only know how to get fucked by your master Xi and dictator Biden. LOL!..