• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

good those 2 fuckers knnccb and Devil Within both kana banned, lol

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I doubt this forum would ban anyone. That's the beauty of it.

I banned both of them. People are free to air all sorts of bull like saying "masks work to stop the spread" but once they start posting the same old cut and past shit in large fonts day in day out there comes a time when enough is enough.

I have limited server resources and I would like to preserve them for the morons who like making a fool of themselves.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
I banned both of them. People are free to air all sorts of bull like saying "masks work to stop the spread" but once they start posting the same old cut and past shit in large fonts day in day out there comes a time when enough is enough.

I have limited server resources and I would like to preserve them for the morons who like making a fool of themselves.
Roger that. I guess there are exceptions.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
females should be exempt as there are only 6.9 of them.
Not indicated KNN now my uncle leelead the leeference lies in using big fonts and wasting leesources :biggrin: KNN

I have limited server resources and I would like to preserve them for the morons who like making a fool of themselves

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not democratic to ban knnccb. He had tried to persuade that buffoon devil to cool down.

Like everyone else here if provoked he will response with animosity and whacked back.

that devil behaviour was unacceptable and unable to apprehend knnccb was hoping he cld cool down.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Not democratic to ban knnccb. He had tried to persuade that buffoon devil to cool down.

Like everyone else here if provoked he will response with animosity and whacked back.

that devil behaviour was unacceptable and unable to apprehend knnccb was hoping he cld cool down.

The ban is only for a couple of days.

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Boss should ban u for sprouting the same shits day in day out without substance