• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Good PAP Keling MP Murali And Grassroots Leader John Tan Explain To Residents The Benefits Of CECA! Don't Listen To Oppie and Sammyboy Lies!!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

I am making good a promise I made to Doris, whom I met with other residents of Blk 202 over kopi. She asked me to share the key points of what we discussed. The topic was Free Trade Agreements (FTAs) between Singapore and other countries and was prompted by a superb ST article published that weekend. According to Doris, not enough of us are aware of the benefits of FTAs. Unlike bigger countries with huge domestic economies, we cannot afford to wall ourselves up. Trading is our lifeblood. We cannot avoid the competition amongst countries to provide goods and services at more competitive prices.

FTAs is one way to allow us:

✅ To access to countries’ markets without paying prohibitive tariffs.
✅ To make our products and services more competitive.
✅ Let our businesses grow and more jobs can be created for us here.

It is of course not a one-way street and countries signing with us would also want access to our market and opportunities for their people so that it is a ‘win-win’ situation for all parties. Ultimately, Singapore’s FTAs are about strengthening our country’s economic future and ensuring Singaporeans benefit from this too.

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hope his wife mother daughter sister gets brutually gangraped by the Indians they brought in. Fuck until their 4 cheebyes flood with curry.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the average sinkies should know that this small country is being overrun by foreigners. if they can't feel it, don't know what to say. just keep listening to pap nonsense.

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just simple logic.....

Which stupid fucking Singaporean would like to go and work in India???

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let our businesses grow and more jobs can be created for us here.

All Govt owned businesses in Sinkiepore, use Sinkies cash to venture in other cuntries.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You don't make FTA with a less developed country ….the latter export their problems to you. FTA is meant for countries that are comparable.