• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Good PAP Govt Sacks DBS ABNN For Disloyalty!

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal
There's no space nor relevance for opposition parties and or oppies in our Singapore! With strong and united Singapore under PAP, Singapore will continue to grow and be prosperous. You oppies are bent on destroying a strong and prosperous Singapore! You oppie dogs and cats must be neutered at all costs so that Singapore will not slip into 3rd world status!

Such happening shows this place has gone to the DOGS under the PAP.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
There's no space nor relevance for opposition parties and or oppies in our Singapore! With strong and united Singapore under PAP, Singapore will continue to grow and be prosperous. You oppies are bent on destroying a strong and prosperous Singapore! You oppie dogs and cats must be neutered at all costs so that Singapore will not slip into 3rd world status!
You John Tan's twin brother? Really can suck MIW very well reh? Lol :biggrin:

Last edited:

iamhere

Alfrescian
Loyal
BOYCOTT DBS, pressure the relevant and concerned parties into presenting PUBLIC ACCOUNTABILITY!!!!!

This kind of crime.... a foreigner gets away with "He is no longer with....."

No prize for guessing correctly what will happen if this crime was committed by Singapore born SINGAPOREAN(s)

Remember riot police activated for Ms Chee at mrt station when she was in jeans and slippers in contrast to "maximum restraint" for foreigners rioting and etc in little India?

WTF has happened to our country and what are we defending and paying taxes for?

Public security being compromised, NO action, but for specific political events/requirements, the useless "hide in ambulance" force will be out in full force.

Kopi0Kosong

Alfrescian
Loyal
There wouldn't be a Workers party next GE. These good for nothing parasites in Parliament will all be made bankrupts!!!

As long as there are working people in Singapore, the Workers' Party WILL always be around to represent the people. Make no mistake about it. No LEEder, no matter how mighty, can eradicate this political party. No individual, no matter how popular or talented, is bigger than the Party. This applies even to the PAP. People come and go but the organisation remains.

Food for Thought:

He who thinks BIG, talks BIG. He who knows NOTHING, talks NOTHING.

Kinanana

Alfrescian
Loyal
As long as there are working people in Singapore, the Workers' Party WILL always be around to represent the people. Make no mistake about it. No LEEder, no matter how mighty, can eradicate this political party. No individual, no matter how popular or talented, is bigger than the Party. This applies even to the PAP. People come and go but the organisation remains.

Food for Thought:

He who thinks BIG, talks BIG. He who knows NOTHING, talks NOTHING.
You hard core Oppies obviously suffers from confabulation mental illness. Spastic maggots who lie to yourselves believing it to to true. Get some psychiatric help before you disintegrate into ashes like burnt joss papers during the 7th ghost month! :rolleyes:

Kopi0Kosong

Alfrescian
Loyal
You hard core Oppies obviously suffers from confabulation mental illness. Spastic maggots who lie to yourselves believing it to to true. Get some psychiatric help before you disintegrate into ashes like burnt joss papers during the 7th ghost month! :rolleyes:

LOL...To Each his Own. Heard of the φοῖνιξ, phoînix?
images

Kinanana

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL...To Each his Own. Heard of the φοῖνιξ, phoînix?
images
Typical imbecile Hougang Teochew Oppies...Believing in mythology in this scientific age of data. When you confabulate to mythologies, it's obvious that you silly Oppies have run out of ideas on how this country should be run for future generations of Singaporeans!

Robert Half

Alfrescian
Loyal
Typical imbecile Hougang Teochew Oppies...Believing in mythology in this scientific age of data. When you confabulate to mythologies, it's obvious that you silly Oppies have run out of ideas on how this country should be run for future generations of Singaporeans!

SOB doggie... it is the Teochew nangs who run down on you !!!

Never 100% ... sob ... sob

Kopi0Kosong

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL...I am just an ordinary Singaporean with no interest or connection to any political party. As an ordinary Singaporean, I speak what I feel and spit at what I deem unacceptable. Like many Singaporeans in this country, we are happy and generous to share our thoughts and verbalise our dissatisfaction with unsatisfactory whatever.

Your postings are characteristic trademarks of the arrogant and egoistic but complacent and incompetent, self-serving PAP individuals. PAP thinks highLEE of thy SELF and belittles others, the 'insignificant' PEOPLE. PAP LEEders do, at times, belittle their own people.

Kopi0Kosong

Alfrescian
Loyal
To the PAP LEEders:

Speak I may. Share I must. Die I shall NOT.
Listen You should. Empathise You Could. Understand You Ought to.

I am but ONE. Are there many ONEs like the I, WE or THEY?

LEEcide or DEcide, use the MIGHT.

Yours truLEE,
Kopi0Kosong

Food for Thought:

Kopi0Kosong is BITTER. Is it the I or the 0?
There is BITTERNESS. The causative culprit is/are the beans, the lack of sugar, the tongue, the taste-buds, the brain or the HEART?