• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Good PAP Govt Sacks DBS ABNN For Disloyalty!

Kopi0Kosong

Alfrescian
Loyal
The title is inaccurate and misleading. Termination of service is by DBS, the bank, and not the PAP Government. A good government will act accordingly and take the PERMANENT RESIDENT to task for misuse of the State Flag and without prior approval. The defacement of the National Flag cannot be taken lightly. Let's wait and see what is the PAP's definition of a Singapore PERMANENT RESIDENT.

This incident bears testimony to a major mistake and surfaced the incompetency of the PAP LEEders. This incident happened possibly because the PAP Government ALLOWED the National Flag to be used as a decorative object. Town councils and grassroot LEEders are the main culprits. What does a National Flag represent?

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The title is inaccurate and misleading. Termination of service is by DBS, the bank, and not the PAP Government. A good government will act accordingly and take the PERMANENT RESIDENT to task for misuse of the State Flag and without prior approval. The defacement of the National Flag cannot be taken lightly. Let's wait and see what is the PAP's definition of a Singapore PERMANENT RESIDENT.

This incident bears testimony to a major mistake and surfaced the incompetency of the PAP LEEders. This incident happened possibly because the PAP Government ALLOWED the National Flag to be used as a decorative object. Town councils and grassroot LEEders are the main culprits. What does a National Flag represent?

I answer the last question for you, the National Flag represent the PAP PARTY, it is their alternative flag to the party logo. Around where I live, each block has one one or two flags hung out during National Day & these families that hang the flags are RC porlumpars +/or PAP members, I lived here long enough to know which household. The blocks that have flags all over including the entire block is where the RC or the kindergarten is located ( PAP affiliated kindergarten).

I am sure the Merdeka generation, those who were born when we were going through self government then Federation of Malaysia & to MERDEKA!...our Independence, equate the flag = PAP. The subsequent generations , to them, definitely it is PAP FLAG!.

That is what the National Flag represent...& by the way...it is not celebrating a National Day...it is now a BIRTHDAY DAY...pap birthday..

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I doubt the TRAITOR PAP CHENGHU will revoke it's PR. Fug the PAP.

They might give him the India National Day Award....ha ha ha ha....these ah neh's are PAP pets..we have Chennai Business Park, Indian Business Park, Citicorp here can be certified Indian Bank, so is now DBS, SCB, POSB & even what we call the "Chinese Banks" in the past, like OCBC, UOB are Indians infested... Citi use to have a lot of Malaysians, Malaysians PRs & Filipinos....soon, Stinkperpore will be Indian Republic of Singapore... ha ha ha, when the 500,000 Merdekas! start singing " La Mer" & sail into the sunset...or pushed into the incinerator...whichever!

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
If this irrational sacking is maintained, dbs will lose its dominant " biggest bank in south east asia" position. The "tearing flag" t shirt illustrate the truth about singapore. Its a island with a indian name.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
They might give him the India National Day Award....ha ha ha ha....these ah neh's are PAP pets..we have Chennai Business Park, Indian Business Park, Citicorp here can be certified Indian Bank, so is now DBS, SCB, POSB & even what we call the "Chinese Banks" in the past, like OCBC, UOB are Indians infested... Citi use to have a lot of Malaysians, Malaysians PRs & Filipinos....soon, Stinkperpore will be Indian Republic of Singapore... ha ha ha, when the 500,000 Merdekas! start singing " La Mer" & sail into the sunset...or pushed into the incinerator...whichever!
PAP's pride...Yo! Fug PAP!

Kopi0Kosong

Alfrescian
Loyal
I answer the last question for you, the National Flag represent the PAP PARTY, it is their alternative flag to the party logo. Around where I live, each block has one one or two flags hung out during National Day & these families that hang the flags are RC porlumpars +/or PAP members, I lived here long enough to know which household. The blocks that have flags all over including the entire block is where the RC or the kindergarten is located ( PAP affiliated kindergarten).

I am sure the Merdeka generation, those who were born when we were going through self government then Federation of Malaysia & to MERDEKA!...our Independence, equate the flag = PAP. The subsequent generations , to them, definitely it is PAP FLAG!.

That is what the National Flag represent...& by the way...it is not celebrating a National Day...it is now a BIRTHDAY DAY...pap birthday..

A very valid and fair observation and interpretation. Your last statement is possibly one of the contributing factors towards the results at the last General Election. The National Flag must not be allowed to be manipulated unkindLEE or wrongLEE. Like a father, it should be treated with pride and dignity. How unfilial and unbecoming!!

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

ABNN count his blessing, if this was Pakistan flag he torn, they would have flatten his hometown and 2 dozen others with barrage of missiles.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
A very valid and fair observation and interpretation. Your last statement is possibly one of the contributing factors towards the results at the last General Election. The National Flag must not be allowed to be manipulated unkindLEE or wrongLEE. Like a father, it should be treated with pride and dignity. How unfilial and unbecoming!!

pls lor, CAQ willing to trolley his dad out to busk under the hot sun and make him shamed as he stand on his bent knee 1/2 peeing, what else he wont dare do.

Kopi0Kosong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Veri talented FT

No doubt and this MAN is trueLEE a genuine reflection of the many PERMANENT RESIDENTS in Singapore. How sad it is for the thinking BRAIN when the working BODY is here but the feeling HEART is back home in motherland.

As a feeling person, I empathise with the individual. As a working individual, I feel for fellow citizens. As a thinking citizen, I worry for my country.

As many would ask: "WHY LIKE THAT???" and "WHY LIKE THAT!!!!!!"

Kopi0Kosong

Alfrescian
Loyal
pls lor, CAQ willing to trolley his dad out to busk under the hot sun and make him shamed as he stand on his bent knee 1/2 peeing, what else he wont dare do.

A self-serving person who manipulates the DEAD as well as the LIVING to achieve ONE's goal. Very cruel.