• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Good news and bad news

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
The good news is yesterday, 27 October 2020 I have received a warning letter from the bastard condo manager dated 26 October 2020 for my shouting that the upstairs unit people have moved away and the unit is vacant.

The bad news is today, 28 October 2020 someone made loud knocks on my bedroom side windows at 3 am and I still see light in upstairs bedroom tonight from 720 pm to 8 plus and just now there was a heavy thing dropped onto kitchen floor at 9.04 pm today. And in late afternoon when I was busy painting there were people dragging furniture in the bedroom upstairs and ccb stalker knew I was painting a bit at the entrance and threw heavy thing onto there and that’s the familiar metal heavy things drop noise that I have heard at least twice before.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
The good news is yesterday, 27 October 2020 I have received a warning letter from the bastard condo manager dated 26 October 2020 for my shouting that the upstairs unit people have moved away and the unit is vacant.

The bad news is today, 28 October 2020 someone made loud knocks on my bedroom side windows at 3 am and I still see light in upstairs bedroom tonight from 720 pm to 8 plus and just now there was a heavy thing dropped onto kitchen floor at 9.04 pm today. And in late afternoon when I was busy painting there were people dragging furniture in the bedroom upstairs and ccb stalker knew I was painting a bit at the entrance and threw heavy thing onto there and that’s the familiar metal heavy things drop noise that I have heard at least twice before.
The bad news is if the good news is true, there are at least two parties attacking me. Previously I suspected the HK Cantonese who lives in upstairs upstairs unit for knocking on my windows and went to monitor him from opposite Hdb one morning. And true enough I saw him opening the windows with his hands outstretched palm facing downwards and fingers open up like throwing some thing. Unfortunately my hands shake and my video recording left out the critical moment of him. I sent a mediation request to him through Community Mediation Centre but he rejected it outright. As that was just before my hospitalization for lung infection and I got no energy to go monitor at opposite hdb after that.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN can my uncle ask the warning letter stated what content ? KNN my uncle think maybe got mentioned about calling mata and imh ambulance :biggrin:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
The bad news is if the good news is true, there are at least two parties attacking me. Previously I suspected the HK Cantonese who lives in upstairs upstairs unit for knocking on my windows and went to monitor him from opposite Hdb one morning. And true enough I saw him opening the windows with his hands outstretched palm facing downwards and fingers open up like throwing some thing. Unfortunately my hands shake and my video recording left out the critical moment of him. I sent a mediation request to him through Community Mediation Centre but he rejected it outright. As that was just before my hospitalization for lung infection and I got no energy to go monitor at opposite hdb after that.
I suspected the upstairs upstairs HK Cantonese because three years ago when I was staying here for short term I also heard the same window knocks in exactly the same way. However at that time I didn’t suspect him, who is the owner of the unit, and thought it was the Indian tenant upstairs. However now three years later and wiser on Cantonese I suspected him for “revenging” me for being the “coordinator” among few units to claim against him for his water heater bursting that caused damages in our wardrobe and ceiling of few units below.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
I suspected the upstairs upstairs HK Cantonese because three years ago when I was staying here for short term I also heard the same window knocks in exactly the same way. However at that time I didn’t suspect him, who is the owner of the unit, and thought it was the Indian tenant upstairs. However now three years later and wiser on Cantonese I suspected him for “revenging” me for being the “coordinator” among few units to claim against him for his water heater bursting that caused damages in our wardrobe and ceiling of few units below.
Your are a troublemaker.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
My uncle think next time when you move to imh you will also harass the patients

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I didn’t suspect this HK Cantonese owner initially because this incident was more than a decade ago and he sounded ok when I talked to him on phone and I didn’t his face at all and the claims were made through the management office then.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN can my uncle ask the warning letter stated what content ? KNN my uncle think maybe got mentioned about calling mata and imh ambulance :biggrin:
Stupid bastard condo manager refused to set up Cctv and carry out proper investigation dare to blame me for shouting in the morning disturbing people. I am not afraid of him reporting to authorities as it’s already proven one day later the upstairs unit got light on and is not vacant. In fact just last one half hour got the same kinds of soft to loud knocks from upstairs.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
I didn’t suspect this HK Cantonese owner initially because this incident was more than a decade ago and he sounded ok when I talked to him on phone and I didn’t his face at all and the claims were made through the management office then.
Your reputation and name is as smelly as your bawu jibye

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
when all your neighbors have vacated, you will still hear “knocks”.
You don’t understand English? Vacated unit got lights on for one hour and made the same kinds of noise from metal jug dropping to soft hits to loud knocks on windows?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your reputation and name is as smelly as your bawu jibye
Tell that to yourself Cantonese bastard that looks like another vicious pretentious Cantonese bastard like you is attacking me. My reputation is consistent always helping people and neighbours when needed.