• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Good Minister Shan Upset That Oppie Anyhow Accuse Mata Of Bashing And Fucking Hookers They Arrest!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
SINGAPORE: Unjustified attacks made against the police must be rebutted as they are a huge disservice to the officers who put their lives at risk every day to make Singapore, Law and Home Affairs Minister K Shanmugam said on Sunday (Dec 10), in a second post voicing his support for the police in their raids on illegal brothels.

Earlier on Saturday, Mr Shanmugam had written about the online criticism levelled against the police for multiple raids on brothels in the Rowell Road area, saying sympathy for victims of syndicates should not colour our views on what the police need to do.

His posts follow an online video made by a woman who had taken footage of the police during the raids, accusing them of excessive force, hurting the female sex workers, and having used the services of the women.

The post has since been removed.

“If she really believes these allegations, she should write in to lodge a complaint. I will direct an independent investigation. She should come forward and give credible evidence, and subject herself to being questioned as well,” Mr Shanmugam said in a Facebook post on Sunday evening.

“In many countries, unjustified attacks on Police have eventually led to the weakening of law enforcement. We do not intend to let that happen in Singapore,” he added.

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/new...e-against-the-police-must-be-rebutted-9486502

Last edited:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This bitch Vanessa Hoe should be arrested.

https://www.facebook.com/theprojectxsg/?fref=mentions

John Tan, please fuck her personally to wake up her idea, this fucking feminist thinks she can be a whore, proud and have rights.

She's quite ugly and physically unattractive even if we paper bag her face. I will pass and let some oppie loser who can't get laid fuck her instead.

My wife is hot enough for me. We fuck a lot.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
She's quite ugly and physically unattractive even if we paper bag her face. I will pass and let some oppie loser who can't get laid fuck her instead.

My wife is hot enough for me. We fuck a lot.

Hello, you are the PAP top dog to teach all these insolent bitches a lesson, of course you can ask Shan to curry her pussy also.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This lady got masters degree from UCL.....can join pappies but chose to do dirty job.
I wondered how come kena pressured to remove her post.

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
This lady got masters degree from UCL.....can join pappies but chose to do dirty job.
I wondered how come kena pressured to remove her post.

Mr Li Shengwu, 32, a nephew of Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong, has been taken to court for a Facebook post saying that "the Singapore Government is very litigious and has a pliant court system".

You say lah...scared or no scared?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Mr Li Shengwu, 32, a nephew of Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong, has been taken to court for a Facebook post saying that "the Singapore Government is very litigious and has a pliant court system".

You say lah...scared or no scared?

She scare become the next Amos Yee or CSJ?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Our police are upright and there is a zero tolerance policy towards corruption in all forms. Our cops aren't jiuhu cops. They wouldn't fuck hookers.

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
John Tan's standard is RC mangoes ripe and sweet.That's one priviledge of a PAP grassroots volunteer.

Capano2121

Alfrescian
Loyal
Remember the Little India "incident"! SPF personnel super duper uber good at self preservation by hiding & running away.