• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Good Local Muslim Says That People Who Eat Pork Are Stupid! Stoopig!!!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
RWADVjm.png

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Fugging Jibuy. You don't eat pork doesn't mean everyone else can't eat. Fug these religious freaks.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
only the super conservative Jews still observe that. many Israelis and American Jews eat whatever the fuck they want because they know hygiene standards have improved since over 2000 years ago

They reason that God forbade the Israelites from eating PIGS was due to the unsanitary way pigs were reared back 2,000 years ago, & so was the consumption of things that have shells. God was wise, back then, people are weren't so educated...PIGS have Swine disease, shell things have poisons if not properly cooked & high cholesterol when properly done. So God set the law...but but people's intelligence have not improved since 2,000 years ago...

The Chinese were said to eat anything that has legs..except the table. But not eating pigs, will make these people, any smarter or healthier?

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
They reason that God forbade the Israelites from eating PIGS was due to the unsanitary way pigs were reared back 2,000 years ago, & so was the consumption of things that have shells. God was wise, back then, people are weren't so educated...PIGS have Swine disease, shell things have poisons if not properly cooked & high cholesterol when properly done. So God set the law...but but people's intelligence have not improved since 2,000 years ago...

The Chinese were said to eat anything that has legs..except the table. But not eating pigs, will make these people, any smarter or healthier?

Avoiding pork made the Jews smarter and the Muslims dumber.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Avoiding pork made the Jews smarter and the Muslims dumber.

ha ha ha ha...funny!!. I am not a huge fan of pork, but I eat a variety of meats not concentrating one any one meat. I read somewhere that, this is enzymes in pork, that our body require.

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
When I went to KL,My Malaysian muslim colleague brought me to a Chinese restaurant and he recommended and ordered for me siew mai and char siew pao .He said char siew pao is the best in this restaurant.. SHIOK ! Even the restaurant manager knew his tastes whenever he came for meals there.