• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

"Goddidit" - the "trump-card" of creationists or other biblical literalists...

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
That is correct drifter. radiometric dating are full of problems as the article above admits.

And you still haven't answered my question drifter. How did your god create the universe? Tsunami? earthquake?

if radiometric are full of problem then what about those without it :wink: . i already told you ...i dont have god ..im god :wink: do you seriously think all human need god ? are you that helpless :wink: .

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
[video=youtube;HUj8hg5CoSw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HUj8hg5CoSw[/video]

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
That is correct drifter. radiometric dating are full of problems as the article above admits.

And you still haven't answered my question drifter. How did your god create the universe? Tsunami? earthquake?

[video=youtube;zDHJ4ztnldQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDHJ4ztnldQ&feature=relmfu[/video]

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
radiometric dating is full of problems. Thats why live crabs can date thousands of years old and fresh volcanic lava can date tens of thousands of years based on those methods.
You mean you swallowed it all w/o a scientific mind?

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
radiometric dating is full of problems. Thats why live crabs can date thousands of years old and fresh volcanic lava can date tens of thousands of years based on those methods.
You mean you swallowed it all w/o a scientific mind?

i rather believe in radiometric then a talking snake ...:wink: so you rather believe there a talking snake ? :wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Why not a talking snake? don't you believe snakes can talk?

show us a snake can talk ...:wink: im willing to pay you one million in cash if you could help me find one :wink: . are you really that sick ? :wink:

ps: since you believed in blessing you also will believing in cursing ...if you cant find a talking snake , your whole family will die in a car accident .:wink: power anot ? :wink:

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
So how do you think the universe was created? Tsumani? Earthquake?

tsumani is a series of water waves caused by the displacement of a large volume of a body of water, typically an ocean or a large lake. Earthquakes, volcanic eruptions and other underwater explosions (including detonations of underwater nuclear devices), landslides, glacier calvings, meteorite impacts and other disturbances above or below water all have the potential to generate a tsunami.

now ...how did your god create tsunami ? and why did your god want to create tsunami ? i thought your god loves everyone ? :wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
kinana going to say thunder and lightning is cause by god when he is angry :wink: . worst then a primary school kid :wink: