• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

"Goddidit" - the "trump-card" of creationists or other biblical literalists...

Reflection

Alfrescian
Loyal
Probably the same you you worship. Not in the same way though.
If you are a Christian and believe that there is only one god, then everyone is worshipping the same god. They may not know it..but they are. Their understanding of that one god is very varied and their understanding of how to worship that one god is definitely very varied.

We tend to 'see' god from our perspective. The Human perspective. We humanise god. If at any point you figure that GOD is way way way beyond your comprehension, that is when you will have truly recognised GOD.

Reflection

Alfrescian
Loyal
My Dear Kinana,

You seem to be confused about your own faith. You worship God the Father. According to Christian Doctrine, Jesus was the Human incarnation of God the Father. He was sent here to die for our sins and then ...not sure..become part of God the Father again?
I could be wrong about this as this is from my understanding of the religion from a lifetime of interactions.

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Christian doctrine does not teach that Jesus is a human incarnation of God the Father.

So you worship Allah right? What is there to hide?

Reflection

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nothing to Hide.
Everyone who worships GOD as a single entity worships Allah. Allah is the Reference to GOD in the Arabic Language. Go ask any Arab Christian. He will tell you he worships Allah as well

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Allah is a generic term for God in Arabic but it is also a specific deity for Islam.
Thats why you don't find Allah in the English, Chinese, French or Japanese Bible.
The Allah that Arab Christian worship is therefore not the same Allah you Muslim worship. Just as the god that hindus worship is not the same god as you worship.

Trying to play around with words here bro? Thats pretty lame bro. You got to be more honest than that.

Last edited:

gymkhana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chances are you yourself do not understand what you wrote. To an atheist looking for meaning and explanation...that would be utter nonsense.

The difference between an atheist and a creationist is that a creationist believes that some entity created the world as it exists today. An atheist believes it just exists or just came into existence.

While they would demand a scientific explanation for creation, they do not, for some strange reason, see that scientifically, the concept that the world was created(or designed) anytime more scientifically valid than it just coming into existance out of nothing. Even the Big bang theory clearly states that the universe formed out of a singularity...not out of nothing.

As I have stated Kinana, I am not an atheist, so I do believe in the concept of a creator and creation...just not the way you believe in it as written in Genesis.

bro do you think the bible is the one reason why there are so many atheists in the west? I mean the book of genesis has the earth as only 6000 yrs old as Psalm and maybe Kinana can attest to.

So is it true the world is only 6000 yrs old as mentioned in Genesis?? maybe he can answer this one..
when there have found that dinosaurs roamed the earth some 65 million years ago!!!! hahahahah

gymkhana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh Ya and dont forget their so called "belief" is that GOD died!!! shucks man GOD dies for their sins walllannnehhh!!! U believe this that GOD ALMIGHTY can die one ah!

gymkhana

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Quran is only less than 1300 years? Maybe thats why so many Muslims became atheists.

We Muslims worship the same GOD that Jesus (AS) worshipped . the same ONE that Moses and all the prophets up to and including Muhammad(peace and blessings of Allah be upon them all).. tell me what language did Jesus speak and what was the term for GOD in Jesus's Language?
was it Jesus? AHAHAHAHA so He was praying to himself then!?

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is absolute no evidence at all that Moses or Jesus worshipped the same God as Muslims do. Both never bowed down to the kaaba like you do.

gymkhana

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is absolute no evidence at all that Moses or Jesus worshipped the same God as Muslims do. Both never bowed down to the kaaba like you do.

By the same verses in the Quran which you have recently uncovered by accident, GOD ALMIGHTY addresses the children of Israel many times. Also the ppl of the book. Do you know we have a whole chapter on Mary ? And Abraham too.
Don't think they have any chapters dedicated to them in your bible though.

Oh and by the way I've started a new thread on Deuteronomy 13. Pls don't act blur and run away again thank you.

Psalm23

Alfrescian
Loyal
bro do you think the bible is the one reason why there are so many atheists in the west? I mean the book of genesis has the earth as only 6000 yrs old as Psalm and maybe Kinana can attest to.

So is it true the world is only 6000 yrs old as mentioned in Genesis?? maybe he can answer this one..
when there have found that dinosaurs roamed the earth some 65 million years ago!!!! hahahahah

Dear gymkhana,

Frankly, how do anyone know that dinosaurs roamed the earth some 65 million years ago? In full respect to your intelligence, do you really know how long is 1 million year. And 65 million years? Some so-called scientific writings have 'traced' that life could be around the world 1 billion years ago. Interestingly, even though dinonsaurs were huge with very strong bones, do you really believe that after 65 million years, the bones are still so well-preserved? Full-size dinosaurs with complete bones structured appeared all over the world and they are 65 million - some even 'dated' back to 80 million years old. How that have happened. The world just experienced another major earthquake in Sumatra and let's not forget about the 2004 and the one that struck Japan last year. In addition there are hundreds, if not thousands of earthquake occuring around the world every year (though many of these were small scales). My point is: Our earth is very, very, very active from earthquakes and volcanic eruptions. The whole earth is moving every second and how could these dinosaurs - hundred thousands of them - were not affected and remained so well-preserved. It must be a real miracle if they were indeed 65 to 80 milion years old. Furthermore, some of these dinosaurs had eggs beside them. Bones may be very strong but eggs are eggs. You think these eggs could withstand earth moving for 65 million years; well not unless their shells were made of steel! To add insult to the injury - I meant to fool the intelligent people like you, some scientists even claim these eggs had some elements of yokes still found intact in the eggs.

I have witnessed graveyard exhumation of my grandparents who died and buried less than 70 years go. When the coffins were dugged up, you could hardly see anything because the remains were decayed to a point that you couldn't really identify whether they were really bones or just part of the coffin. And after 60 - 80 million years - honestly, you think you can see anything that you buried under the ground?

NoteL If it is so-scientific, why the inprecise descriptive words like "Some", "Around", "About"? This is what you will find when you read articles on dinosaurs. Furthermore, these scientists will give a range of timescale: 65 to 80 million years; or 25 to 15 million years and surely people would not question further afterall what is the diference between 65 and 80 million years because no one can really comprehend timescale like these.

Last edited:

gymkhana

Alfrescian
Loyal
So according to you the book genesis is accurate on the age of the earth?
Can the accuracy be tested against known scientific proofs which have so far been coming up with age of man being in the hundreds of thousands.
If your only proof is the bible then if it's logical I'll accept it. But in genesis there are other illogical and inaccurate events that has been proven. Does GOD make mistakes??? Nooooo

So then the bible cannot be the word of GOD

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
By the same verses in the Quran which you have recently uncovered by accident, GOD ALMIGHTY addresses the children of Israel many times. Also the ppl of the book. Do you know we have a whole chapter on Mary ? And Abraham too.
Don't think they have any chapters dedicated to them in your bible though.

Oh and by the way I've started a new thread on Deuteronomy 13. Pls don't act blur and run away again thank you.
What you Muslims have are only claims, not backed up by evidence. Besides, the Quran was only written a little more than a thousand years ago, much later than the Bible. We can therefore not take Quran as authority over the Bible. Do you have evidence that Moses or Jesus bowed to kaaba?

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
So according to you the book genesis is accurate on the age of the earth?
Can the accuracy be tested against known scientific proofs which have so far been coming up with age of man being in the hundreds of thousands.
If your only proof is the bible then if it's logical I'll accept it. But in genesis there are other illogical and inaccurate events that has been proven. Does GOD make mistakes??? Nooooo

So then the bible cannot be the word of GOD

Genesis is accurate. There is no evidence to show that the earth is million a of years old.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
What you Muslims have are only claims, not backed up by evidence. Besides, the Quran was only written a little more than a thousand years ago, much later than the Bible. We can therefore not take Quran as authority over the Bible. Do you have evidence that Moses or Jesus bowed to kaaba?

you delusion ppl want to talk about evidence ? you got evidence that mary is a virgin before she give birth to jesus ? do you have evidence you will go to heaven if you believe in jesus ? you have evidence that theres a talking snake ? :wink: a delusion person like you talking about evidence ? thats the funniest joke i hear today .

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
That is correct drifter. radiometric dating are full of problems as the article above admits.

And you still haven't answered my question drifter. How did your god create the universe? Tsunami? earthquake?

Last edited: