• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

God My Healer.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
[video=youtube;ljRKhZ81aqY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ljRKhZ81aqY&feature=related[/video]

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
[video=youtube;YNlmZP1eFOY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNlmZP1eFOY&feature=relmfu[/video]

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
[video=youtube;zDHJ4ztnldQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDHJ4ztnldQ&feature=related[/video]

God my healer

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
yes God created everything. Satan was initially created as a good angel but rebelled and turned bad. He is very powerful and intelligent.

Yes i agree with you drifter that some say we should avoid material like harry potter but people are different. I personally believe it is ok.

I have not read them only because i have not had the time. My kids even until recently used to read such stuff and i have never stopped them. I only advised them to read for entertainment.

so your god create everything ? why did he created evil , satan ? :wink: of course your religion dont allow you to read harry potter :wink:

God my healer

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hi again. Humans and animals cannot talk to each other under normal circumstances but in this case there was a special need.

The material is in Numbers chapter 22. If the donkey didnt speak , its rider would have died. God chose to do it this way.

I understand that this sounds very ridiculous but for my part, this is where the faith comes in.

Faith to me means believing and trusting in something which i cannot see , touch or fully understand.

You may again say ' blind faith '. As for me when i first started on my journey with God , when i read the Bible i understood and accepted some things but i didnt understand and accept quite a lot. Little by little however when i got to know God better and better then i accepted and trusted more and more.

It is the same in this and other forums, most of you guys use online names and chat. You do not reveal your real identities becuase you do not know or fully trust one another. Gradually as some of you chat and become friendly you may end up talking offline and when the relationship and trust builds up some of you may even meet up and become good real world friends.

So its the same with God, first i didnt believe, then i was introduced, initially didnt know him well, then built the relationship until now i trust him completely.

Hope that helped answer some , if not all things sir.

so why dont your god dont make the donkey to speak in the first place ? why wait ? :wink:

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[video=youtube;zDHJ4ztnldQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDHJ4ztnldQ&feature=related[/video]

Christians and pastors will bullcrap say God works in mysterious ways or special plans..........................

until these mindless goons are the ones being eaten alive by sharks or burned alive in a fire...................then they'll be cursing their so-called God................

only Buddhism can provide satisfactory and reasonable answers to the important questions.................

only Buddhism tells you there's no such thing as religions.....................in fact, it tells you there's no such thing as Buddhism too !

The Philistine

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi . no we have nothing to thank the serpent for. he caused the trouble. When God created Adam and Eve there was no religion there were just relationships and while he did give them wonderful blessings He also gave them a choice to disobey.

Gawd also knew what would happen before he gave them a chance to disobey. Yet he chose to do it and then punish them. It is like a parent who knows that after he leaves a box of matches and some firecrackers in his child's bedroom, his child will surely play with them. When the whole house is burnt to the ground, the parent then punishes his fire-playing kid by kicking him out to the streets. This kind of parent deserves to be lined up against a wall and shot.

The devil in the guise of a serpent tempted Eve. He was very smart, he first established the fact to set up the sin ( Gen 3:1 ). He made sure Eve knew what God said
Then he told the first ever lie ( Gen 3:4 ). You can see after this Eve gives in to temptation after looking and that set into motion the sins we have today.

White light religionists are always the first to blame the Devil when they commit 'sins". How about taking a bit of responssibility for their own actions for once? In fact, it is said in The Satanic Bible that "Satan has been the best friend the Church has ever had, as He has kept it in business all these years." Without the fear of Satan and his Hell of brimstone and lakes of suphurous fires, there would be no need for your Gawd. In fact, compared to the horrible crimes your deity and his followers have committed - read the first half of your holy book for the former's viciousness, and read history books and the news for the sins of his flocks - whatever "sins" or "evil" committed by Satan and his sympathizers pales to nothingness!

Yes He could have prevented this from happening but that would have taken choice out of humans making them robots. God doesnt want this kind of worship, He wants freewill worship from our hearts.

Why cast people into Hell for choosing not to worship him? You can this a choice? Shocking!

Punishment must follow sin because God is holy and cannot condone sin. Sometimes punishment is delayed , sometimes immediate. But punishment is followed by redemption.
Hence the salvation plan. As to where God belongs, you say asylum but of course i disagree and i say heaven but like i have said before we are all entitled to our thoughts and opinions.

Gawd is the worst kind of sinner of all. What a hypocrite he is, to enjoy the pleasure of committing actrocities yet deny others the right to indulge in even a bit of fun. According to your doctrines, sinners will be cast into Hell forever. What "punishment is followed by redemption" are you on about? Asylum is too nice a place for this murderous megalomaniac. He should be thrown into a North Korean gulag and be re-educated.

God my healer

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Gawd also knew what would happen before he gave them a chance to disobey. Yet he chose to do it and then punish them. It is like a parent who knows that after he leaves a box of matches and some firecrackers in his child's bedroom, his child will surely play with them. When the whole house is burnt to the ground, the parent then punishes his fire-playing kid by kicking him out to the streets. This kind of parent deserves to be lined up against a wall and shot.

God wanted to give them a chance to disobey, meaning He wanted to let them make conscious choices otherwise their relationship would have been robotic. God wants worship from the heart, not enforced machine -like worship.
There was punishment yes but there is redemption too.

White light religionists are always the first to blame the Devil when they commit 'sins". How about taking a bit of responssibility for their own actions for once? In fact, it is said in The Satanic Bible that "Satan has been the best friend the Church has ever had, as He has kept it in business all these years." Without the fear of Satan and his Hell of brimstone and lakes of suphurous fires, there would be no need for your Gawd. In fact, compared to the horrible crimes your deity and his followers have committed - read the first half of your holy book for the former's viciousness, and read history books and the news for the sins of his flocks - whatever "sins" or "evil" committed by Satan and his sympathizers pales to nothingness!

I dont know about white light religionists but my view is that if you commited a sin then you have to blame yourself and seek forgiveness.

God brings joy. In the end there will be no satan but god and his people , so people will worship God for who he is and not out of fear of satan or hell.

Why cast people into Hell for choosing not to worship him? You can this a choice? Shocking!

God gives people a choice. Remember that humans are sinful and deserve punishment. In fact they should have no choice at all but to receice and accept punishment.So it is good that we have a choice now.

Gawd is the worst kind of sinner of all. What a hypocrite he is, to enjoy the pleasure of committing actrocities yet deny others the right to indulge in even a bit of fun. According to your doctrines, sinners will be cast into Hell forever. What "punishment is followed by redemption" are you on about? Asylum is too nice a place for this murderous megalomaniac. He should be thrown into a North Korean gulag and be re-educated.

Not all sinners will be thrown into hell. All of us are sinners but God has provided a way out so that we dont have to go to hell. This way out is the redemption i had mentioned.

commoner

Alfrescian
Loyal
god created hell for people who don't believe in jesus.... true or false?

god created snake and angels so that it can deceive eve..... true or false?

a perfect god created imperfect angel beings ..................... true or false?

where did the imperfection comes from?

did god killed the 1st borns of eygpt including babies? yes or no?

are the dead babies evil? ..... yes or no?

God my healer

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
1. True

2. False

3. True

4. Pride.

5.Yes

6. No

god created hell for people who don't believe in jesus.... true or false?

god created snake and angels so that it can deceive eve..... true or false?

a perfect god created imperfect angel beings ..................... true or false?

where did the imperfection comes from?

did god killed the 1st borns of eygpt including babies? yes or no?

are the dead babies evil? ..... yes or no?

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
yes God created everything. Satan was initially created as a good angel but rebelled and turned bad. He is very powerful and intelligent.

Yes i agree with you drifter that some say we should avoid material like harry potter but people are different. I personally believe it is ok.

I have not read them only because i have not had the time. My kids even until recently used to read such stuff and i have never stopped them. I only advised them to read for entertainment.

if god was so powerful and he created everything why he allowed satan to turn bad ? hes so powerful yet he could not control satan ? :wink:

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
People Of Humble Origin As Servants

AbbyJoy_2007-06-25.jpg

so why dont your god dont make the donkey to speak in the first place ? why wait ? :wink:

For your info, donkeys are chosen as his servants, not the mighty horses.

While reading the Holy Bible through again I started noticing all the Donkeys references....God's plan I am sure. I was to about Leviticus and went back to Genius and started rereading and recording each one of the donkey references I found. I did find it amazing that Abraham loaded up his donkey when he was off to sacrifice his only son Issac and knowing that the Lord Jesus had ridden into Jerusalem for the last supper, just before the crucification, God's only son (John 3:16).

You can read the story of Christ coming into Jerusalem riding on a donkey in Zechariah 9:9, Matthew 21:1-11, Mark 11:1-11, Luke 19:20-44, John 12:12-19. It must be important for us to read if you can find it in four of the gospels, and the old testament.

Notice it says "gentle and riding on a donkey". In my Bible study on Donkeys, Horses and Mules, I found that folks that rode donkeys were not necessarily poor and many of the same folks owned horses and or mules. It was a humble, sometimes submissive means of transportation; read I Samuel 25. In fact the term "got off her ass and did something" probably came from this passage....Abigail got off her donkey and...".

I found it a miracle in itself that Jesus rode a young jack, that had never been ridden before, into a parade type atmosphere as people crowded and were setting palm tree leaves, coats and jackets down before unbroken colt jack. Ever try to train a donkey to walk over things. <grin> If not, give it a try, go for manholes or water.

Make no mistake, when the Lord of lords, King of king comes again it will be on a White Horse and it will not be "gentle and riding..." Revelation 19:11 & 14.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hi again. Humans and animals cannot talk to each other under normal circumstances but in this case there was a special need.

The material is in Numbers chapter 22. If the donkey didnt speak , its rider would have died. God chose to do it this way.

I understand that this sounds very ridiculous but for my part, this is where the faith comes in.

Faith to me means believing and trusting in something which i cannot see , touch or fully understand.

You may again say ' blind faith '. As for me when i first started on my journey with God , when i read the Bible i understood and accepted some things but i didnt understand and accept quite a lot. Little by little however when i got to know God better and better then i accepted and trusted more and more.

It is the same in this and other forums, most of you guys use online names and chat. You do not reveal your real identities becuase you do not know or fully trust one another. Gradually as some of you chat and become friendly you may end up talking offline and when the relationship and trust builds up some of you may even meet up and become good real world friends.

So its the same with God, first i didnt believe, then i was introduced, initially didnt know him well, then built the relationship until now i trust him completely.

Hope that helped answer some , if not all things sir.

" If the donkey didnt speak , its rider would have died. God chose to do it this way ". if god is so powerful why he chose the hard way ? if you trust god , you mean your life is bed of roses ? dont tell me that your god have plans for you ? its just like saying you kena accident but god want to test you . its like self praising god ...whatever bad things happen its because god want to test you ? but when good things happens means god help you ? head you win, tail i lose :wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Not all sinners will be thrown into hell. All of us are sinners but God has provided a way out so that we dont have to go to hell. This way out is the redemption i had mentioned.

how you know hell is real and not manmade to make you obey them by injecting fear ? :wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: People Of Humble Origin As Servants

AbbyJoy_2007-06-25.jpg

For your info, donkeys are chosen as his servants, not the mighty horses.

While reading the Holy Bible through again I started noticing all the Donkeys references....God's plan I am sure. I was to about Leviticus and went back to Genius and started rereading and recording each one of the donkey references I found. I did find it amazing that Abraham loaded up his donkey when he was off to sacrifice his only son Issac and knowing that the Lord Jesus had ridden into Jerusalem for the last supper, just before the crucification, God's only son (John 3:16).

You can read the story of Christ coming into Jerusalem riding on a donkey in Zechariah 9:9, Matthew 21:1-11, Mark 11:1-11, Luke 19:20-44, John 12:12-19. It must be important for us to read if you can find it in four of the gospels, and the old testament.

Notice it says "gentle and riding on a donkey". In my Bible study on Donkeys, Horses and Mules, I found that folks that rode donkeys were not necessarily poor and many of the same folks owned horses and or mules. It was a humble, sometimes submissive means of transportation; read I Samuel 25. In fact the term "got off her ass and did something" probably came from this passage....Abigail got off her donkey and...".

I found it a miracle in itself that Jesus rode a young jack, that had never been ridden before, into a parade type atmosphere as people crowded and were setting palm tree leaves, coats and jackets down before unbroken colt jack. Ever try to train a donkey to walk over things. <grin> If not, give it a try, go for manholes or water.

Make no mistake, when the Lord of lords, King of king comes again it will be on a White Horse and it will not be "gentle and riding..." Revelation 19:11 & 14.

" In my Bible study on Donkeys, Horses and Mules, I found that folks that rode donkeys were not necessarily poor and many of the same folks owned horses and or mules. It was a humble, sometimes submissive means of transportation; read I Samuel 25. In fact the term "got off her ass and did something" probably came from this passage....Abigail got off her donkey and...". you still never give me the answer to my question. my question is not whether rich or poor ppl rode the donkey ...my question is since god created a talking snake , why cant he created a talking donkey ? :wink: ..dont avoid the question ...

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
1. True , whats make you so sure ?

2. False......why false ? i thought your god created everything ?

3. True.....how can a perfect god created imperfect angel being ? since you believe god make no mistake and god is so powerful

4. Pride. pride from where god ? because god created everything ..:wink:

5.Yes ...why did god wants to be a murderer ?

6. No
if the dead baby is not evil why the punishment by god since you believe everything in this world link to god ?

1. True , whats make you so sure ?

2. False......why false ? i thought your god created everything ?

3. True.....how can a perfect god created imperfect angel being ? since you believe god make no mistake and god is so powerful

4. Pride. pride from where god ? because god created everything ..

5.Yes ...why did god wants to be a murderer ?

6. No

true , false , true , pride , yes , no ect dont makes you a smarter person without knowing the answer .

Last edited: