• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

God My Healer.

God my healer

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
then why after creating good health............the old fark created disease ?

my understanding of this is that after the disobedience of Adam and Eve God punished them by driving them out of paradise to live in a cursed earth that would eventually deteriorate in values, health and the environment because of sin.
It started with the first lie by the serpent in the garden, followed by the first act of disobedience and not too long after that the first murder. In short the world was getting worse and worse. In chapter 5 of Genesis you can read that the living years of the humans started to decrease which could indicate that the ageing process and disease were kicking in.
I dont think i have answered to your satisfaction but its a start i guess.

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
4004 bc

my understanding of this is that after the disobedience of Adam and Eve God punished them by driving them out of paradise to live in a cursed earth that would eventually deteriorate in values, health and the environment because of sin.
It started with the first lie by the serpent in the garden, followed by the first act of disobedience and not too long after that the first murder. In short the world was getting worse and worse. In chapter 5 of Genesis you can read that the living years of the humans started to decrease which could indicate that the ageing process and disease were kicking in.

Not really, Adam and Eve (4004 BC) were liken to Ferraris (they were formed not created = hand made masterpieces). They were supposed to be the leaders of true worship who later fall short of perfection.

Men were already there on Earth as far back as many 100,000s years ago. Remember, Adam and Eve begot themselves sons only, no daughters.

Perspective

Alfrescian
Loyal

More or less accurate except one thing - they were driven out not because the world outside the paradise was cursed, but because there was the tree of life there and that they had to work for a living from then on. I think humans age and illness were due to not eating from the tree of life.

God my healer

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
More or less accurate except one thing - they were driven out not because the world outside the paradise was cursed, but because there was the tree of life there and that they had to work for a living from then on. I think humans age and illness were due to not eating from the tree of life.

yes . to eat from the tree of life meant that they would have lived forever but God did not want people to live in sin forever so He set into motion His plan which we are still part of today. It is the plan of redemption.

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyway Christmas Is A Pagan Worship

z65261031.jpg

It's a popular pagan worship.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

so you believe in a talking snake ? are you a fans of harry potter too :wink:

The Philistine

Alfrescian
Loyal

If the story was true, we should thank the serpent. Without his advice, humans would still be ignorant. We should therefore give credit to Satan and worship Him. If Gawd never intended for humans to have knowledge, why did he, knowing what would happen, give Adam and Eve the capability to make decisions for themselves and then punish them for using this capability? If he were benevolent, he wouldn't have punished them. He could have even prevented the whole thing from happening. The way he behaved points to a senile, unreasonable
and sadistic individual. He belongs in a mental asylum.

God my healer

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If the story was true, we should thank the serpent. Without his advice, humans would still be ignorant. We should therefore give credit to Satan and worship Him. If Gawd never intended for humans to have knowledge, why did he, knowing what would happen, give Adam and Eve the capability to make decisions for themselves and then punish them for using this capability? If he were benevolent, he wouldn't have punished them. He could have even prevented the whole thing from happening. The way he behaved points to a senile, unreasonable
and sadistic individual. He belongs in a mental asylum.

hi . no we have nothing to thank the serpent for. he caused the trouble. When God created Adam and Eve there was no religion there were just relationships and while he did give them wonderful blessings He also gave them a choice to disobey.
The devil in the guise of a serpent tempted Eve. He was very smart, he first established the fact to set up the sin ( Gen 3:1 ). He made sure Eve knew what God said
Then he told the first ever lie ( Gen 3:4 ). You can see after this Eve gives in to temptation after looking and that set into motion the sins we have today.
Yes He could have prevented this from happening but that would have taken choice out of humans making them robots. God doesnt want this kind of worship, He wants freewill worship from our hearts.
Punishment must follow sin because God is holy and cannot condone sin. Sometimes punishment is delayed , sometimes immediate. But punishment is followed by redemption.
Hence the salvation plan. As to where God belongs, you say asylum but of course i disagree and i say heaven but like i have said before we are all entitled to our thoughts and opinions.

God my healer

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hi drifter, evil is very intelligent. The devil i believe, came in the guise of the serpent and engaged Eve. Its not a Hollywood talking snake as we think.

Evil can do many things and in very many ways , so for satan to do this is not difficult.

Lastly , about harry potter, no sir i havent read any of the books nor watched the movies. Just too much work trying to earn a living.

so you believe in a talking snake ? are you a fans of harry potter too :wink:

commoner

Alfrescian
Loyal
god created te serpent too,,, and a talking one,,,, and a talking donkey,,, and the sons of god mated with daughters of man and created giant, hagrid is one of them,,,, and madam eve is parseltongue

God my healer

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
god created te serpent too,,, and a talking one,,,, and a talking donkey,,, and the sons of god mated with daughters of man and created giant, hagrid is one of them,,,, and madam eve is parseltongue

hi. For the serpent see my offered reply to drifter. For the donkey, initially the donkey didnt speak it was just frightened and tried to avoid the angel. Later as you read on, God enabled the donkey to speak. The narrative is in the book of Numbers chapter 22.

The sons of God could be the children of Seth marrying the children of Cain.....this i dont know for sure , perhaps nobody does.

Similarly the Nephilim, the giant race.

I am not too sure who is hagrid and i also do not know what is parseltongue.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hi drifter, evil is very intelligent. The devil i believe, came in the guise of the serpent and engaged Eve. Its not a Hollywood talking snake as we think.

Evil can do many things and in very many ways , so for satan to do this is not difficult.

Lastly , about harry potter, no sir i havent read any of the books nor watched the movies. Just too much work trying to earn a living.

so your god create everything ? why did he created evil , satan ? :wink: of course your religion dont allow you to read harry potter :wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hi. For the serpent see my offered reply to drifter. For the donkey, initially the donkey didnt speak it was just frightened and tried to avoid the angel. Later as you read on, God enabled the donkey to speak. The narrative is in the book of Numbers chapter 22.

The sons of God could be the children of Seth marrying the children of Cain.....this i dont know for sure , perhaps nobody does.

Similarly the Nephilim, the giant race.

I am not too sure who is hagrid and i also do not know what is parseltongue.

so why dont your god dont make the donkey to speak in the first place ? why wait ? :wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hi . no we have nothing to thank the serpent for. he caused the trouble. When God created Adam and Eve there was no religion there were just relationships and while he did give them wonderful blessings He also gave them a choice to disobey.
The devil in the guise of a serpent tempted Eve. He was very smart, he first established the fact to set up the sin ( Gen 3:1 ). He made sure Eve knew what God said
Then he told the first ever lie ( Gen 3:4 ). You can see after this Eve gives in to temptation after looking and that set into motion the sins we have today.
Yes He could have prevented this from happening but that would have taken choice out of humans making them robots. God doesnt want this kind of worship, He wants freewill worship from our hearts.
Punishment must follow sin because God is holy and cannot condone sin. Sometimes punishment is delayed , sometimes immediate. But punishment is followed by redemption.
Hence the salvation plan. As to where God belongs, you say asylum but of course i disagree and i say heaven but like i have said before we are all entitled to our thoughts and opinions.

so why your god created the serpent or the devil ? since your bible says that god created everything ? :wink: