• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

GO WEST, life is peaceful there, GO WEST, in the open air (Misc post about west)

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
article-2200917-14F25346000005DC-34_308x511.jpg

To the people who kept us awake by singing - I hate you': Angry neighbour reviews 'terrible' karaoke that stopped him sleeping

article-2205538-1517B58D000005DC-398_634x354.jpg

Drivers heading to work this morning passed the George Reynolds Industrial Estate in County Durham were stopped in their tracks by a very public declaration

article-2205520-1517767A000005DC-908_634x543.jpg

article-2014186-0CFDCC0000000578-170_634x482.jpg

Last edited:

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
pic_027.jpg

Martinez arrives on the red carpet for the gala presentation of the film End of Watch during the Toronto International Film Festival.

turquoiselady

Alfrescian
Loyal
Since ya'll like all these modelly types... u ever been to zalora sg website or not? Their models also not bad leh. Alot of western ones. I always go to the guys page here to check out the guys lol. I know most of u are boys lah tho, guessing from these pictures so i give u treat also lah, the ang moh girls are this side. Or u can cheekopek the swimming clothes, i know u all like to see all the miss world pageant for this part only right?

Andddd the best part is, these are all in Singapore. So u must find out where they hang out and try to tangkap since u like the 'peaceful' life