• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

GMS should step down as Sec-Gen of NSP

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
I agree there are recent local trash who will pay for degrees

There are also smart people without degrees

But the main thing is that if you never had a on campus university education, that is an experience that cannot be replicated.

How true. And even within the same university, there are graduates and there are graduates. Have you ever wondered why Engineering Grad No. 1 gets 1001 job offers from IT Companies, Manufacturing Companies and even Banks while Engineering Grad No. 2 ends up driving a taxi like Krafty aka Hotbot?

ivebert

Alfrescian
Loyal
How true. And even within the same university, there are graduates and there are graduates. Have you ever wondered why Engineering Grad No. 1 gets 1001 job offers from IT Companies, Manufacturing Companies and even Banks while Engineering Grad No. 2 ends up driving a taxi like Krafty aka Hotbot?

Krafty is not an engineer
He was educated as an engineer but he is more of a technician?

rover2sg

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am afraid that I will have to disappoint you because I am still the SG of NSP until the party Congress is called for a vote for new CEC.

Goh Meng Seng

Well, can Uncle ask you as Sec-Gen whose bright idea was it for the Marine Parade team to seek donation under name of Nicole Seah?

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha....my little bird says GMS is unworthy of being NSP SG....
he was quoted as saying that he will observed the reactions/responses of Nicole's openly asking for public donation to her personal account.....
He further added he might follow the same if responses are good.
Knn....as a party leader, u let your party member tests water and your answer
is as good as she dies, her business....if there is any negative reaction, it is Nicole's personal responsibilities..........ptui.

Amakusa Kourin

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha....my little bird says GMS is unworthy of being NSP SG....
he was quoted as saying that he will observed the reactions/responses of Nicole's openly asking for public donation to her personal account.....
He further added he might follow the same if responses are good.
Knn....as a party leader, u let your party member tests water and your answer
is as good as she dies, her business....if there is any negative reaction, it is Nicole's personal responsibilities..........ptui.

GMS is a poor leader, but I dare say the rest of NSP are even bigger clowns than him. Besides, Nicole is too inexperienced.

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
Credit where credit is due, I believe GMS as SG has delivered the best set of results in NSP history. On hindsight, yes agreed it's hindsight, NS might not have been so effectively in Tampines after all as many people imagined. Both NS and TPL might have ended up being attacked together instead of a NS v TPL match that NS won so overwhelmingly.
hahaha....my little bird reminded me of this......
GMS was reported to have failed to persuade Nicole, Tony and Hazel to stand in Tampines with him......
wtf....a party leader that failed to persuade or control his members is a lame duck.....

Last edited:

shOUTloud

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi to Goh Meng Seng

By taking part in the election, you have taken a step further than most of the clowns in this forum so kudos to you for the courage and effort.

Having said that, I really felt that WP stole the thunder with the Aljunied GRC fight and took attention away from Mah Bow Tan. I really wish Mah could have been the one to get kicked out of parliament.

Anyway, all the best lah.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hindsight is always 101%. :smile:

I don't remember anyone recommending or crying out loud to get Nicole to stand for elections. But I did, not only once but twice. Nobody believes that Marine Parade is a good ground and Uncle Goh is not that popular that many make him out to be. I even told reporters that Uncle Goh's popularity is a myth even before nomination day... of course, they didn't dare to report. :smile:

Anyone of you dare to predict a 35% to 40% for opposition team contesting in Marine Parade prior to nomination day? I did and I told Nicole and friends. Naturally, disbelief was the rule of the day.

Of course, NSP team performs much better than my predictions and the rest is history.

That is the difference between hindsight and foresight.

Goh Meng Seng

Anyway, kudos to your team for daring to take on Marine Parade GRC. Otherwise Goh Chok Tong will cointinue to live in his ivory tower thinking he is still great idol with old record of 72% voters support eon ago. NSP has caused the two PAP heavy weight ego to suffer in Tampines and Marine Parade GRC and these ministers now left the cabinet with such unflattering legacy. It is a half journey to huge success and who knows, more credible candidate might join your team in the near future. Like what Alex Aw said, NSP, SDP and WP have potential to grow if they strategise themselves.

So don't give up, 4 years will come very quickly and PAP has suffered huge damages already. Pursue your enemy when it is already weakened. I have no confident in PAP new team and whether they will make drastic change in policies.

Last edited: