• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

GMS: Apologize to Nicole Seah now

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
How come SDA, SDP, SPP, RP etc don't want to use this "opportunity to collect data and get results"?

I respect Desmond Lim more.

I've never held GMS in any high regard but I didn't expect him to stoop so low, even below Desmond Lim.

deepblue0911

Alfrescian
Loyal
I agree fully. Why slap her boss in public? Unnecessary and unforgivable.

But you want to be her campaign manager in Hougang. So your position, if you have one, is as muddled as our good friend GMS.

I can see from my crystal ball in front of me liao. All the GMS type all same same - vague, motherhood statement type (say like never say). Did I also mention speculative? And 墙头草,随风摆

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
My position is very clear. If she runs I support cost she will be Bret than WP in parliament. But it was still wrong for her to embarrass Goh. Where is the muddled position you are talking about?

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hello, Ramseth.

Another mistake. It's not my clone and I have not clone. I can call GMS an insect or anything in his face, don't need a clone. Even Perspective too, he let GMS know who he is. There's no pleasure in scolding or killing someone from the back. The pleasure and satisfaction come from the person knowing who did it face to face, eyes to eyes.

Last edited:

breakingfree

Alfrescian
Loyal
作大事者, 需肚能撑船, 忍辱負重, 才能創建大業. 钻牛角尖, 不識利和害, 不以大局為重, 只貪私怨, 是不行的. Hope GMS can wake up his idea

deepblue0911

Alfrescian
Loyal
My position is very clear. If she runs I support cost she will be Bret than WP in parliament. But it was still wrong for her to embarrass Goh. Where is the muddled position you are talking about?

Nicole Seah embarassed GMS by stating she would not contest Hougang? May I ask who in the first place dragged her into this? She had to respond because your good friend mentioned her to the media as the likely NSP candidate. If GMS felt embarassed, NS should be furious. It is GMS who should be embarassed, not because NS openly shut him up, but because GMS named names, speculated on NSP strategy, etc. GMS simply has no respect for a party that he once was the SG. Despicable!

You first said you would run her campaign. Then you had many negative things to say about her. And you expect us to believe that if she changes her mind and run, you would support her? If I were NS, I wouldn't want your support. You've no respect for her.

Last edited:

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nicole Seah embarassed GMS by stating she would not contest Hougang? May I ask who in the first place dragged her into this? She had to respond because your good friend mentioned her to the media as the likely NSP candidate. If GMS felt embarassed, NS should be furious. It is GMS who should be embarassed, not because NS openly shut him up, but because GMS named names, speculated on NSP strategy, etc. GMS simply has no respect for a party that he once was the SG. Despicable!
She should have just said she will not contest, period. She shld not have crapped about Hougang being LTK's baby etc and that is the real problem and that others shld not contest there. Its just unnecessary.

You first said you would run her campaign. Then you had many negative things to say about her. And you expect us to believe that if she changes her mind and run, you would support her? If I were NS, I wouldn't want your support. You've no respect for her.
If she runs, I will help her cos its no point having another WP voice in parliament anymore and Nicole can do a better job.
But that does not mean she is perfect and can do no wrong dear. My mind is very clear, what about yours?

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Anyone who's interested in contesting Hougang BE should be walking and working the grounds since weeks ago, in fact, should pitch tents and camp there. I only see WP and PAP. Anyone who suddenly shows up on nomination day, the treasury would be laughing all the way the central bank.

Last edited:

deepblue0911

Alfrescian
Loyal
She should have just said she will not contest, period. She shld not have crapped about Hougang being LTK's baby etc and that is the real problem and that others shld not contest there. Its just unnecessary.

If she runs, I will help her cos its no point having another WP voice in parliament anymore and Nicole can do a better job.
But that does not mean she is perfect and can do no wrong dear. My mind is very clear, what about yours?

So now your issue with NS is that she should not have mentioned LTK, saying not contesting in Hougang is ok? Looks like you've short-term memory or selective amnesia. This is your reply to Rogue Trader:

It's certainly not clear from your reply to Rogue Trader that you're only upset with the LTK remark? You're upset that NS "slap her boss in public", assuming boss you refer to Hazel Poa. Now Kinana, this is your definition of clarity? You're contradicting yourself.

Let's look at your statement:

If she runs, I will help her cos its no point having another WP voice in parliament anymore and Nicole can do a better job. But that does not mean she is perfect and can do no wrong dear.

Huh? Of course NS is not perfect. Nobody is perfect. This type of motherhood statement, if my students ever make, I straightaway give one tight slap on the face. Say like never say.

If you're serious about campaigning for NS, you WOULDN'T say anything bad about her in public, regardless of how you actually feel. Isn't this what a campaign manager is expected to do? Unless, your mouth say one thing, your mind thinks another.

So Kinana, if you want to talk about clarity of mind. Try harder. Told you before, you're not my league. I can intellectually tear you into pieces without lifting a finger.

You should join GMS at Lantau Island, repent before the Buddha statue. Go!

Oh, before I forget, this statement of yours:

I will help her cos its no point having another WP voice in parliament anymore ......

Even my grandmother can tell you're just one WP-basher like GMS. As long as not WP can liao. Isn't it? So please dun put on that grand hat that you're pro-Singaporean. If you can't tell the difference between anti-WP and pro-Singaporean, which you clearly can't, you again proved my point that you're muddle-headed.

Last edited:

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
So now your issue with NS is that she should not have mentioned LTK, saying not contesting in Hougang is ok? Looks like you've short-term memory or selective amnesia. This is your reply to Rogue Trader:

It's certainly not clear from your reply to Rogue Trader that you're only upset with the LTK remark? You're upset that NS "slap her boss in public", assuming boss you refer to Hazel Poa. Now Kinana, this is your definition of clarity? You're contradicting yourself.

I am very clear, the problem is with you, not me.

Let's look at your statement:

If she runs, I will help her cos its no point having another WP voice in parliament anymore and Nicole can do a better job. But that does not mean she is perfect and can do no wrong dear.

Huh? Of course NS is not perfect. Nobody is perfect. This type of motherhood statement, if my students ever make, I straightaway give one tight slap on the face. Say like never say.

If you're serious about campaigning for NS, you WOULDN'T say anything bad about her in public, regardless of how you actually feel. Isn't this what a campaign manager is expected to do? Unless, your mouth say one thing, your mind thinks another.

So Kinana, if you want to talk about clarity of mind. Try harder. Told you before, you're not my league. I can intellectually tear you into pieces without lifting a finger.

You should join GMS at Lantau Island, repent before the Buddha statue. Go!

Oh, before I forget, this statement of yours:

I will help her cos its no point having another WP voice in parliament anymore ......

Even my grandmother can tell you're just one WP-basher like GMS. As long as not WP can liao. Isn't it? So please dun put on that grand hat that you're pro-Singaporean. If you can't tell the difference between anti-WP and pro-Singaporean, which you clearly can't, you again proved my point that you're muddle-headed.

She isn't running, don't you know? So wats the contradiction here?