• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

GMS and Leila - an interesting pair

Tristan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tristan ur real name meh? :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Yes, I am using my real name only because I don't subscribe to the idea of going around by nonsensical nicks. But that's as far as I go. I may be an anonymous forummer but I am not so cowardly as to spread rumours about others in a forum behind a screen like a kuniang.

Subok

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many who read this forum and his FB knew he behave like a small kids and got tulan with his arrogant think he know all attitudes, and he do not realize the real reason why so many ppl dislike him. Best he thought that he was a threat and PAP starts a smear campaign against him:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

I totally agree with you. At first I was full of admiration for GMS until he himself did himself in. PURE ARROGANCE!

Pitiful...

Subok

Alfrescian
Loyal
What's that supposed to mean? That your anonymous detractors are envious because you're photographed together with Grace Fu, PAP MP?

Is it your mindset that's something to be envious about? Is it your mindset that's something your detractors should be envious about?

Ramseth, I tot u are GMS official spokesman or something like that.. how come u are like against him?

Subok

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good point. Standing from outside looking in I must say that whatever the story is, only GMS has the guts to actually come out clear about who he is. The rest all hiding behind anonymity are just a bunch of classless baboons. Got balls or no balls everyone can see. Hiding behind a nick, bitching about people's private lives is the kind of work only people with no balls will do. Just my two cents. :smile:

Good try Tristan.

My nick is Subok and my house is @Subok. SO? how we know the GMS here is not a fake GMS?

This is a forum not a courtroom and one more thing if you still do not know.. welcome to the cyber world.

alantan27

Alfrescian
Loyal
I totally agree with you. At first I was full of admiration for GMS until he himself did himself in. PURE ARROGANCE!

Pitiful...

GMS keep telling me in facebook that MBT is very scare now.
and he also keep saying in tampines GRc his wild card is not out yet

He said when Grace Fu saw his nsp team in jurong GRC
She became very scare and went for four round all shaking hand with residents

I think GMS can win la ,

Subok

Alfrescian
Loyal
For the good of oppositions I hope he wins.. but for the good of the people I hope he go HK and eat his cha siew bao and not come back

Tristan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good try Tristan.

My nick is Subok and my house is @Subok. SO? how we know the GMS here is not a fake GMS?

This is a forum not a courtroom and one more thing if you still do not know.. welcome to the cyber world.

Subok bro, I may not be as learned as you but I do know this: posting your thoughts in a forum behind a nick doesn't give you immunity from the courts.

Tan Kim Kim

Alfrescian
Loyal
GMS keep telling me in facebook that MBT is very scare now.
and he also keep saying in tampines GRc his wild card is not out yet

He said when Grace Fu saw his nsp team in jurong GRC
She became very scare and went for four round all shaking hand with residents

I think GMS can win la ,

44892_164680576891704_100000492883350_471130_964138_n.jpg

He said Grace Fu became very scare when she saw GMS in the FB? But over here he said his fellow opposition opponents got jealous upon seeing him posing with Grace Fu leh..see he submissive looks in the pic, like a scare little kitten beside her. But in FB he talk BIG again:biggrin::biggrin:

cleareyes

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, I am using my real name only because I don't subscribe to the idea of going around by nonsensical nicks. But that's as far as I go. I may be an anonymous forummer but I am not so cowardly as to spread rumours about others in a forum behind a screen like a kuniang.

Good for you.

Just watch out for haressers and spammers.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
GMS, if you are smart, you should just keep quiet and stop explaining, the more you talk, the more it will come back to haunt you during election, trust me :wink::wink:

david

Alfrescian
Loyal
GMS, if you are smart, you should just keep quiet and stop explaining, the more you talk, the more it will come back to haunt you during election, trust me :wink::wink:

The damage is done:

Keep quiet

Pros: Other secrets/scandals safe from public scrutiny

Cons: Lack of response from GMS confirms he is guilty of wrong doing and scandals

Don't Keep Quiet

Pros: If GMS is innocent, he can redeem his integrity by speaking up

Cons: If GMS has more wrong doing and scandals, to continue to speak up may expose these wrong doings and scandals

Unless GMS is truly clean, it will be a hard win for GMS.

ivebert

Alfrescian
Loyal
U want people to sue you, declare your real name, real NRIC and best, do what GMS did, show your real pic and GMS will sue you.

But you dont have the balls to do that and yet you claim GMS ball drop.

Please man, you have disappeared for so many years then suddenly pop out to attack GMS? You think readers are stupid?

You are one fucking retarded idiot :oIo:

NQ/TKK is smart for not revealing any information so as to increase the legal costs for GMS to dig out their real identity :oIo:

U think everyone as stupid as you??? :oIo:

Subok

Alfrescian
Loyal
Subok bro, I may not be as learned as you but I do know this: posting your thoughts in a forum behind a nick doesn't give you immunity from the courts.

I am not seeking immunity neither am I here to sprout nonsense. But in the case of GMS I rather he cloak in anonymity as his real persona SUCKS big time and so are his "loyal" supporters. LIKE YOU.

也作物以类聚、人以群分,方以类聚、物以群分。物各有畴

Why should I even bother to malign GMS or you? your real and present actions will do that itself. no need to low down tricks!

:oIo:

Subok

Alfrescian
Loyal
The damage is done:

Keep quiet

Pros: Other secrets/scandals safe from public scrutiny

Cons: Lack of response from GMS confirms he is guilty of wrong doing and scandals

Don't Keep Quiet

Pros: If GMS is innocent, he can redeem his integrity by speaking up

Cons: If GMS has more wrong doing and scandals, to continue to speak up may expose these wrong doings and scandals

Unless GMS is truly clean, it will be a hard win for GMS.

Even is he "appears" clean, his online person show otherwise

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal
but if the person character is flawed, he does not have the quality to hold public office and should not seek public office. :(

Eh that kind of ruled out our entire cabinet.....without a million dollar pay they are suspect to been corrupted...now isn't that a flaw character?

ivebert

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am not seeking immunity neither am I here to sprout nonsense. But in the case of GMS I rather he cloak in anonymity as his real persona SUCKS big time and so are his "loyal" supporters. LIKE YOU.

也作物以类聚、人以群分,方以类聚、物以群分。物各有畴

Why should I even bother to malign GMS or you? your real and present actions will do that itself. no need to low down tricks!

:oIo:

Why you hate GMS so much?

You know him in real life?

Just curious.