• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

GMS and Leila - an interesting pair

Tan Kim Kim

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tell you more. The last time when GMS threatened to sue me, I send him an email with a nice attachment. His balls dropped when he sees it and immediately stop talking about suing me.
Remember, the world is very small, and Singaporeans are well-travelled. What one does in Macau doesn't always stay in Macau. :wink:
From the FB

41407_1028466204_9076_q.jpg
Goh Meng Seng Nspcontestampines: Thank you all. I will make adjustment to my engagement policy. Thanks

NQ I think you really scare the shit out of him, this Macau thingy must be something :biggrin:

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal
From the FB

41407_1028466204_9076_q.jpg
Goh Meng Seng Nspcontestampines: Thank you all. I will make adjustment to my engagement policy. Thanks

NQ I think you really scare the shit out of him, this Macau thingy must be something :biggrin:

TKK, how to join his facebook? i wanto invite him to bangkok to chiong massage palour and patpong...:wink:

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal
44892_164680576891704_100000492883350_471130_964138_n.jpg

He said Grace Fu became very scare when she saw GMS in the FB? But over here he said his fellow opposition opponents got jealous upon seeing him posing with Grace Fu leh..see he submissive looks in the pic, like a scare little kitten beside her. But in FB he talk BIG again:biggrin::biggrin:

TKK, u chak him like dat afterwards he will use his clone aurvandil to attack u again...:wink:

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal
1. If GMS is fooling around with Leila, then is he really sincere about wanting his wife back?

2. Will GMS break his own promise and stay in Singapore for the sake of Leila even though he lost in the coming GE?

Time will tell.

KNNPCB NAMQIONG, now us scare goh meng seng until he dare not appear here...now hiding in his facebook crying father and mother to his friends dat u bully him here....knn now this forum is so boring...the onli entertainment now is Alamaking doing cosplay, ... pls lah, dont expose his dirty secret anymore can or not?? ...:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

Ilovelamb

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNNPCB NAMQIONG, now us scare goh meng seng until he dare not appear here...now hiding in his facebook crying father and mother to his friends dat u bully him here....knn now this forum is so boring...the onli entertainment now is Alamaking doing cosplay, ... pls lah, dont expose his dirty secret anymore can or not?? ...:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:
goh meng seng really MIA after this thread, makes people wonder and suspicious..:wink:

Tristan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Think he finally realised that there is no point trying to engage with the assorted nuts here - one who keeps on harping about Chee's letters, one who keeps on bitching about him and Aurvandil as being one and another kwailan bus driver who does nothing but talk cock all day long. :smile:

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal
Think he finally realised that there is no point trying to engage with the assorted nuts here - one who keeps on harping about Chee's letters, one who keeps on bitching about him and Aurvandil as being one and another kwailan bus driver who does nothing but talk cock all day long. :smile:

yalor i onli talk cock......but at least i dont porlumpar like tristan here.......:rolleyes:

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal
goh meng seng is just a lazy sadfuck talk-big politician wannabe....

all oppositon parties people are busy on sunday doing public outreach, door-to-door visits, handing out flyers etc etc...but not NSP...their leader goh meng seng is too busy mudslinging with namqiong in here for the whole day......and when he lost...he quickly run and hide in his facebook to cry father cry mother to his kakis there....wat a fuckturd!!!
:wink:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Whahahahahaha :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: