• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Gladys Goh Mei Zi: "I'm a pro PAP and I'm proud of it!"

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I can't be bothered to read the whole article..

This fuckin Gong Gong Tart of a Cheebye will soon join her neighborhood RC and join the Por Lumpars.. Then she will try to mix it with the PAP Biggies.. Soon she will be the poster slut of the Pappy's propaganda machine..

Then she will offer her mangoes to climb up the social ladder and be part of the famed PAP's elite cockusucking slut unit..

oratedar

Alfrescian
Loyal
At least this bitch openly admitted her support for pap. Definitely more guts and integrity than fatfuck pap dog charazn who until today claims To be politically neutral.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
eh... prostitute also openly tout their assets to solicit customers.. what's the diff

blindswordsman

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'M A PRO PAP AND I'M PROUD OF IT

Yes, this article reveals that I am a PAP suporter. But at least it shows that I'm not just going with the flow. I don't support the oppositions just because the majority of the youths in my generation are doing so. I'm not supporting the oppositions just because its cool to go against the government and to do something out of the norm.

I'm a PAP supporter because i appreciate that they have shaped Singapore into one of the up and rising country and i believe they will continue to do the best for the country.

I'm a Pro PAP and I'm proud of it! Gladys Goh Mei Zi

Hello, meimei, I too was an ardent PAP supporter way back when it all began. The riots, the hassle, the fights, you name it, we got involved in it. PAP today is not the same PAP we loved in the years gone by. FTsh are flooding into this island and who to blame? The PAP and their dumb policies.

oratedar

Alfrescian
Loyal
eh... prostitute also openly tout their assets to solicit customers.. what's the diff

Difference between this bitch and charazn dog is :

This bitch openly admits to be a pap prostitute.

Charazn when caught prostituting as a pap dog, claims that he is in desker road to see see only but not to sell his CB.