• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Gladys Goh Mei Zi: "I'm a pro PAP and I'm proud of it!"

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'M A PRO PAP AND I'M PROUD OF IT
Post date:
25 Feb 2014 - 4:22pm

Dear The Real Singapore,

I know how politics can be a Really sensitive topic. And I know that writing an article on this will garner alot of opinions or criticism lashing out on me. Saying things like I'm just an ignorant foolish young adult who is fresh and don't know much about politics but still wants to give my own opinion on it.

Indeed, I'm still young and fresh and I don't know much as compared to the older generations but I'm not ignorant. Do the youths of my generation actually have more knowledge about it? Or are you as equally "ignorant" as me?

I was first exposed to politics during the General Elections in 2011. At the age of 18, I begin reading up and educating myself on what is happening in Singapore. Ignorant? Yes I was since i had no clue about politics then. But seeing how George Yeo lost the Aljunied GRC to the opposition. I felt a pinch in my heart. It was painful, sad and worrying. I was worried about the future of my GRC, and Singapore. A place where I can call my home. So I made a vow, to contribute to the GRC and to render help and assistance to the best of my capabilities.

I put my words into actions and finally joined the Resident's committee in 2013. I went in wanting to embody the former Minister George Yeo's spirit and energy to touch the hearts of the residences in my estate. As a youth, I want to care for the people and just seeing them especially the elderlies smile makes me feel that life is a whole lot more meaningful.

All I really thought of while conducting these activities were the residences, the joy and warmth they would feel when they know that we care.

Recently however, some friends or acquaintances started commenting how I was their "enemy" just cause I was contributing to the community. Just cause I attended the grassroot leader garden party during the Chinese New Year.

Yes, I'm a Pro PAP. But I have never brought up the topic of politics to people around me especially the ones who are pro oppostition. But why? Why are the large group of Pro oppostitions often so "vocal"? Declaring "war" even with their closest relatives or friends when the topic of politics arises. You don't see the Pro PAP being so defensive.

I'm so sick of these. I'm sick of friends lashing out on me when I try to make them see another point of view (note, im not forcing them to agree) when they are the ones who brought up the topic first. It irks me to see articles and criticism from the pro oppositions flooding my social networking sites while the Pro PAP people remains undefensive because we know the pro oppositions will always want to have the last say in their "one sided debate". And lastly, I'm sick of seeing the pro oppositions lashing out on the government and displaying their negative points of views everywhere and never seeing the postive just cause the governtment is supporting us back end and isn't explicitly explaining what good their plans will do for us, for singapore, for our home.

I've seen ridiculous comments on the rising medical fees. Comparing Singapore's medical fee to Malacca's medical fee (apparently, it take only 10 Ringit to give birth there). But can people realise how reliable medical treatment is in Singapore? Otherwise how could Singapore thrive in its medical tourism in the past few years? Be glad for such reliable healthcare system, you should take a look at the ones in Africa. Oh, and how about free healthcare in United States? Sure, how about in exchange for inefficiency and higher income taxes?

Sure, the lower and middle income people would very much love this system. Having the rich to pay more income tax because of the higher amount of income they earn. But really? Taking from the rich to feed the poor? Encouraging lazy citizens? So do singaporeans want to be lazy citizens?

During the most recent Budget 2014, I see many people of different ages, mainly those below the age of 55. Expressing their bitter feelings and thoughts on social media platforms. Stating their displeasure that there isn't any GST voucher payout for those below 55. Or that the Budget 2014 is focused on the pioneers and questioning what has the governtment done to help the young and rising population. I'm turning 21 this year and I don't come from a high income earnings family. I can't deny that seeing my family members getting the additional incentives during the past few years made me look forward to this year. When Buget 2014 was announced and I know that I wasn't getting anything, I was totally fine. I feel that the majority of Singapore should wisen up and see that the government will be setting aside such a huge amount of money for our pioneers. And this is a ripple effect as subsidies for our parents and grandparents would eventually benefit the younger population as the medical expenditure gets lifted off our shoulders. It's really sad to know that people aren't seeing long term.

Yesterday (24 Feb) the train broke down. And I felt so annoyed and frustrated. Not by the abrupt interuption of train services. But by the comments that the real ignorant people are making. A simple reasoning of wear and tear. Yet people are not able to understand it and went on to make senseless comments and blaming once again, the ministers, the government.

Truth to be told, the pro oppositions can link everything to the government and blame them for it.

Every.single.thing.

People can comment all they want on what a ridiculously ignorant youth knows what is happening since I haven't yet enter the real society where people claim that they are all struggling to Pay And Pay. But I know, at least i understand the good that the implemented policies will bring. At least I'm not sitting and just complaining and putting all the blames on the governtment (external factors) just so you can feel better about yourself for not being capable enough to sustain living in Singapore.

At least I'm not a selfish citizen. At least I'm seeing the big picture and focusing on "Us" as a country, as a whole instead of how policies will affect "Me" and MY future expenditures.

Yes, this article reveals that I am a PAP suporter. But at least it shows that I'm not just going with the flow. I don't support the oppositions just because the majority of the youths in my generation are doing so. I'm not supporting the oppositions just because its cool to go against the government and to do something out of the norm.

I'm a PAP supporter because i appreciate that they have shaped Singapore into one of the up and rising country and i believe they will continue to do the best for the country.

I'm a Pro PAP and I'm proud of it!

Gladys Goh Mei Zi

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm a PAP supporter because i appreciate that they have shaped Singapore into one of the up and rising country and i believe they will continue to do the best for the country.

I'm a Pro PAP and I'm proud of it!

Another gong kia... wait a minute, make that a gong cheebai.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Facebook and pic of the gong cheebai Gladys Goh Meizi.

1920292_10201776289668941_710475626_n.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/gohmeizi.gladys

Just another tarted up dumb cunt from Temasek Polytechnic. :wink:

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"Recently however, some friends or acquaintances started commenting how I was their "enemy" just cause I was contributing to the community. Just cause I attended the grassroot leader garden party during the Chinese New Year."

Sinkies are gradually unsinkifying. Glad to see that going on. :biggrin:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Alamak! desouza and other pappies running doggies might not like it. Nowadays, pappies running doggies also quite competitive.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
We must treat all identified PAP loyalists, supporters, volunteers and sympathisers like how the Nazis treated the Jews. Social pariahs to be shunned.

Stop inviting them to parties or outings. Leave them out of the social loop.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
She will change her mind in due course...a lot of people started like her....:biggrin:

greedy and cunning

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was first exposed to politics during the General Elections in 2011. At the age of 18, I begin reading up and educating myself on what is happening in Singapore. Ignorant? Yes I was since i had no clue about politics then. But seeing how George Yeo lost the Aljunied GRC to the opposition. I felt a pinch in my heart. It was painful, sad and worrying. I was worried about the future of my GRC, and Singapore. A place where I can call my home. So I made a vow, to contribute to the GRC and to render help and assistance to the best of my capabilities.

ignorant about politics is not a fault.

ignorant about what it had done and it's evil schemes and
giving support is plain dumb, stupid.

Poomer

Alfrescian
Loyal
She's gonna have a rude wake up call when she apply for her future flat with her future boyfriend...

"WHAT? PAP Members no discount?"

Stupid bitch should serve two years to wake up her fucking idea.

Easy to mouth off about the benefits of the PAP system when you don't do NS.

Last edited:

3_M

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't understand why she accused us of being defensive. At the very least her pro pap article get published n a pro opposition platform with no censorship. A pro opposition article will never get the same treatment in a pro pap website.

Who is being defensive?

Last edited:

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Her level of intelligence made me speculate that she lost her virginity on a Feb 14 after being smitten by the gift of a $10 rose. Fucking Dumb Cunt. Join PA lah and start giving mangoes to Speakers of Parliament!...... LOL

How to screw Halimah, a devout Muslim?