• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Give me 10 good reasons to get rid of PAP?

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
are you joking? you mean you are a newbie here and dun read the postings?

why should we give you any reasons..? we just vote them out because we dun like their ball-less coward shit.. simple as that..

Voters are king..you mean we need to give you any reasons to vote the PAP out. pls go and suck your master dick and get an cactus to up your ass at the same time.

Sure, UMNO dog, go walk the talk. Fuck back to matland and kick you 48.75% majority Government out.

Last edited:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Democracy never existed in sinking land. Not even today. If you all agree 6.9 million is ok, then I rest my case. Pappies should rule forever. If democracy exist, this will have shot down.

blindswordsman

Alfrescian
Loyal
What other alternatives do we have? WP is not ready to form a government!

Do not under-estimate the determination of WP to form next Govt. Why did they contest in every GE? The objective of every political party is to run the Govt and to kick out the ruling party. What LTK said about not ready to form next Govt is a joke. Smart politicians would join WP as ground support is now in favour of WP; PAP is on the way out, if not in GE 2016 then in another GE. Locals are mostly pissed off by their policies of favouring FTsh and PRs to make life miserable for locals.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
with a pay check of $1mil... i m gamed to be a minister also. i'll train this month to shred a couple of tears. i'll learn russian and be an interpreter.

and i meet any adversary with a 10 speed vibrator and poke his arse in the cul-de-sac.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am not taking any sides and suppose will have to accept whoever is voted by the majority. My opinion on politics is kind of cynical as I doubt these individuals can be sincere in putting the needs of society before their own. As long as there is law and order, we do not need politicians presiding over our actions for things to function. Democracy to me just happens to be the way modern (and informed) society selects the committee to manage the country's affairs. Anyways, from an observer's view, it is always interesting to watch. Have fun!

Cheers!

Democracy is messy but from the mess will emerge capable people who truly care for the country. These people are not interested to be involved in public life in the context of an autocracy.

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
WP is just another PAP. Why do we want another PAP?
The fact remains that WE DO NOT NEED ANY OPPOSITION IN SINGAPORE. Period!

The PAP camp will say they don't need another PAP, at the same time they don't need another party opposed to the PAP since PAP is so good.

I say, cut the forked tongue, yes we don't need 2 PAPs or 1 PAP. Let's have WP, SDP, NSP and SPP win all the seats and PAP is totally voted out.

Last edited:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Democracy never existed in sinking land. Not even today. If you all agree 6.9 million is ok, then I rest my case. Pappies should rule forever. If democracy exist, this will have shot down.

democracy is for people with balls...

sinkies want real democracy, sinkies must have real balls

just look at all the fuck face sinkies, they are a fucking ball-less disgrace..no wonder they are screwed.

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Give us back all OUR hard-earned CPF money at age 55 NOWWWW:mad:

It is OUR blood and sweat money from years of toiling for us ordinary citizens !:mad:

Spock

Alfrescian
Loyal
is direct confrontation a trademark of Asian culture?

Confucianism caused the decline of Asian cultures. Constant challenging of authority combined with the free flow of ideas and opinions is the proven best method of ensuring absolute power does not corrupt absolutely.

blindswordsman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Give us back all OUR hard-earned CPF money at age 55 NOWWWW:mad:

It is OUR blood and sweat money from years of toiling for us ordinary citizens !:mad:

Ya, right. Why PR can clear out their CPF $$$ at any time when they balek kampong but locals have to wait and wait for their own $$$ stuck in CPF? PR are also given perks like citizens and still have option to quit whenever they choose to leave with bagful of CPF $$$. Where is the fairness to locals?

blindswordsman

Alfrescian
Loyal
There's no good reason to get rid of PAP...... they're doing SO WELL!!!

Yes, once upon a time when LKY and the Old Guards were in charge. Now, it is no longer true. Sad to say that instead of holding the people together, PAP is flooding this country with foreigners to make life miserable for locals.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
T
There are talented folks who are ready to serve, just not when the PAP is in power.

Agree. Not possible that there arent more than 20 S'poreans more capable than those in Cabinet today.
These are the ones who will bring the country forward. And they dont need high salaries.

MajullahSingapura

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
T

Agree. Not possible that there arent more than 20 S'poreans more capable than those in Cabinet today.
These are the ones who will bring the country forward. And they dont need high salaries.

Yep...what LKY and LHL did not tell u is that they are using state funds to build their own financial empire with cronies and nepotism all over.